• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A little reminder about licensing

MR Redenck

[video=youtube;3AA_dgRdDhk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AA_dgRdDhk[/video]

This is one reason im not fond of the CHL licensing system. In Texas, the guy defending these people would not be able to carry that handgun unless he had a license. " The License requirement sure didn't stop the bad guy from carrying a gun".
The most important thing to remember about "Licensing" is, IT ONLY LEAVES HONEST PEOPLE DEFENSELESS.:uhoh:
In Texas, you cant even carry a handgun on someone elses property "With their permission" if you dont have the license. Unless your hunting or involved in sporting activity involving that gun, your left defenseless until you pay the state for your 2nd amendment right. :cuss:
I hope this encourages yall to speak out against the Licensing of your concealed carry right.

M

McX

i dismissed this video, and thoughts written as false, as we all know something like this could NEVER happen in the real world: in Church, in a school................you there! quit lying to me!

MR Redenck

Im so sorry yall. I should have givin Mr. Flynn and his "Police State" supporters a better example of " WHAT LICENSING DOES FOR THE HONEST COMMUNITY"!
Please sent this to Flynn and tell him how stupid his opinion is! [video=youtube;RnCreOhzEcI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnCreOhzEcI[/video]
Oh BTW, this happened in Houston about a month ago. Licensing didnt keep these criminals form carrying guns and robbing honest people, did it !!!!!! ?

Last edited:

protias

Of course licenses prevent criminals from carrying guns. Just like the background checks find felons...

MR Redenck

Of course licenses prevent criminals from carrying guns. Just like the background checks find felons...

Well Ok then. If Mr. Flynn and Mr. Governor man thinks that, then have them explain why the Texas CHL license didnt prevent this from happening where I live about a week ago. The shooter was a convicted Felon.
http://www.oaoa.com/articles/shooting-65938-odessa-responding.html
Restricting honest people of their 2nd amendment right does nothing to prevent crime. Criminals will still be criminals.

Captain Nemo

When politicians and law enforcement officials have a phobia for guns no amount of logic or evidence will change their mind. They will dismiss videos such as these as an "exception to the rule". The best we can do is let them rant and hope no one is listening. Or shout louder than they, which the MJS poll is doing.

MR Redenck

Last edited:

cleveland

These videos make my blood boil! I have 2 boys (7yrs & 10yrs) and I can't imagine being somewhere and that type of situation occurring.

I give credit to the shooter in the first video, clearly had situational awareness.

A couple observations in the second video, the woman in the blue dress hit under her table and the BG didn't notice her. Also, at the end of the second video one of the customers ran after the BG, I can only assume to get a description of the get away vehicle and the direction they were traveling.

JJC

[video=youtube;3AA_dgRdDhk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AA_dgRdDhk[/video]

This is one reason im not fond of the CHL licensing system. In Texas, the guy defending these people would not be able to carry that handgun unless he had a license. " The License requirement sure didn't stop the bad guy from carrying a gun".
The most important thing to remember about "Licensing" is, IT ONLY LEAVES HONEST PEOPLE DEFENSELESS.:uhoh:
In Texas, you cant even carry a handgun on someone elses property "With their permission" if you dont have the license. Unless your hunting or involved in sporting activity involving that gun, your left defenseless until you pay the state for your 2nd amendment right. :cuss:
I hope this encourages yall to speak out against the Licensing of your concealed carry right.

This video was a little over 2 minutes, where was the LEO..... Hmmmm they can't be there when needed.

Jimbok

FYI look at gacarry.org

they have the best and most rights currently available I ask you all to ask the runners and officials of WIcarry.org to copy the same rights as GA has..

protias

FYI look at gacarry.org

they have the best and most rights currently available I ask you all to ask the runners and officials of WIcarry.org to copy the same rights as GA has..
Except you need a permit to carry in GA. What good do permits do? ;)