Thread: Ron Paul Money Bomb June 5, 2011

Ron Paul Money Bomb June 5, 2011

If you are willing to support this man in his presidential bid please make a donation today. I sincerely feel that of the canindates he is the only hope America has to retore the republic. A good showing on this money bomb will be a good boost for him, and I'm hoping it can beat Romney's 10 million.
    A bullet may have your name on it, but shrapnel is addressed to whom it may concern.
    Why open carrying is a good idea: http://forum.pafoa.org/open-carry-14...encounter.html

Banned
    Umm...no.

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Umm...no.
    +1

We'll see. Our country is well past the point where we can sustain big spending on either the left or the right.

I'm not contributing to a "money bomb," but I've followed Ron Paul for some time and his list of accomplishments far exceed those of the incumbent.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.