• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dancing fools

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
This is one of those instances I have to agree with Dreamer. Even if the entire thing was a set up, by some far left moonbats to disrupt other people from enjoying the monument I was totally disgusted by the behavior of the police I saw on that video.

Sure they reacted according to their training and dominated the situation with force. The bottom line is, the "moobats" (if that's indeed what they were) were not doing anything I saw that was offensive. Even if they were there in all their ridiculous code pink regalia calling for the overthrow of the capitalist system and surrender to al-queda with full acceptance of sharia law. They have that right, as disgusting as I find that way of "thinking".

I also HATE Adam Kokesh. The things I have seen that man say about HIS FELLOW VETS, are so reprehensible that I would not associate myself with any event he was a part of. He's a pathological liar pursuing notoriety anyway he can get it. Such opportunists should be scrutinized far more than they are. That's my issue with that guy, but he still has a right to be repulsive.

If we're comfortable with police arresting and using physical force against people who are protesting insipid "laws"(this was a court ruling IIRC), but not otherwise interfering with anyone else's rights of movement. Then we should not expect any sympathy from people who do not agree with our points of view, but have at least enough objective reasoning too see the injustice that slaps a free thinking person in the face.

Dreamer

I also HATE Adam Kokesh. The things I have seen that man say about HIS FELLOW VETS, are so reprehensible that I would not associate myself with any event he was a part of.

Yeah, like all that propaganda he spews about the majority of the victims of US-led air attacks in Iraq being women and children. What bunkum...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ds-hit-mostly-women-and-children-1669282.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...n-Iraq-air-raids-disproportionately-high.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A7967-2004Oct28.html

And all that silliness he spouts about the VA and the DOD turning it's back on returning Vets with PTSD... Pure hokum...

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/08/16/hundreds-of-ptsd-soldiers-likely-misdiagnosed/

http://blogs.roanoke.com/politics/2...t-on-lapses-in-treatment-for-female-veterans/

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4025745n

http://www.wvsocialsecuritydisabili...es-va-to-task-for-its-treatment-of-ptsd.shtml

Last edited:

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member

Wow Dreamer, I didn't waste time with your links. I looked it up for myself. I had Kokesh confused with Jesse Macbeth or some other jackass. I recognized his name, and thought it was one of those vets like John Kerry who comes home and gets on CNN telling lies about atrocities he was no where near.

It matters not. Vets should not come home from a war and marginalize the efforts of other servicemen, or disparage the war effort for fame and notoriety. It only assists the enemy, and demoralizes the people who silently perform their duty with dignity.

The bottom line here is I found the actions of the police wrong, and I was pretty pist off when I saw the vid. Finding out it was staged and designed to provoke a reaction of force softened my view, but the police were still wrong in using force. They were manipulated into reacting that way, and they should be trained not to just start throwing hippies around everytime they get a chance.

Dreamer

It matters not. Vets should not come home from a war and marginalize the efforts of other servicemen, or disparage the war effort for fame and notoriety. It only assists the enemy, and demoralizes the people who silently perform their duty with dignity.

Yeah, darn those members of our military who have seen combat, and then have the AUDACITY to come back into "regular society" and tell everyone what a terrible thing it is. Especially the ones who despise war because it's being done for profit, not for freedom...

"I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one who has seen its brutality, its futility, its stupidity." --Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed." --Dwight D. Eisenhower

"This conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence -- economic, political, even spiritual -- is felt in every city, every State house, every office of the Federal government. We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications. Our toil, resources and livelihood are all involved; so is the very structure of our society. In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the militaryindustrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist." --Dwight D. Eisenhower

Last edited:

M-Taliesin

Howdy Folks!
Hope this helps clarify things a little:

Amendment 1:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

(note: Their right to peaceable assembly appears to have been infringed.)

Amendment 8:
Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

(note: Coming after people dancing with AR-15s, physical force and other punishments can be construed as a violation of this amendment to the Bill of Rights. Certainly excessive force for an otherwise peaceful act.)

Amendment 9:
The enumeration in the Constitution of certain rights shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

(note: The Constitution places restrictions upon government in order to preserve the rights of the people.)

Amendment 10:
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Now, where in the Constitution is the power to threaten dancing citizens with deadly or physical force for exercising their 1st amendment rights authorized?

I'm just saying....

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Last edited:

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
Yeah, darn those members of our military who have seen combat, and then have the AUDACITY to come back into "regular society" and tell everyone what a terrible thing it is. Especially the ones who despise war because it's being done for profit, not for freedom...

"I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one who has seen its brutality, its futility, its stupidity." --Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed." --Dwight D. Eisenhower

"This conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence -- economic, political, even spiritual -- is felt in every city, every State house, every office of the Federal government. We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications. Our toil, resources and livelihood are all involved; so is the very structure of our society. In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the militaryindustrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist." --Dwight D. Eisenhower

Amazing, here I am AGREEING with this clown about the OP, and yet he's still insists on harping about my oppinion of some obscure douchebag who got his fame denigrating our country's war effort. It's amazing how full of yourself you really are.

I'm waiting for you to pull up some old John Birch Society dirt on old Ike, so you can denounce him as a tool of the NWO on a future post. You are truly the most entertaining piece of "work" on this forum.

BTW, I suppose you'll be selling or throwing away all your guns and accessories. Since so many companies who supply the civilian market are part of the "military industrial complex". I personally am grateful for the MIC, since it provides so many high paying jobs.

Last edited:

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
who got his fame denigrating our country's war effort. It's amazing how full of yourself you really are.

War is better than unchecked genocide, but that is the only thing it is better than. Praising a 'war effort' as if the term is self-justifying shows only hate for freedom.

My position is far more radical because it involves common-sense.

If 'they' want to attack us; let them come. We've bankrupted ourselves trying to keep the bad sand people away. Our 'war effort' has done us dozens of orders of magnitude more damage than any number of terrorists could ever dream.

Were Americans not a bunch of anti-gun sissies, this would not be an issue. Whatever happened to a rifleman behind every blade of grass? For this failure, we got what we deserved. And as an excuse for maintaining that failure, all who point it our are 'unpatriotic.'

Let them come. Repeal my taxes so I can buy a few more bricks of .308. Let my on the damn plane with my Saiga. There will be no more terrorists if our government were not on their side. America has been destroyed. The terrorists' missions, a success. Our own 'leaders' did it on their behalf. And all who cried foul were silenced or marginalized for having a damn clue.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
War is better than unchecked genocide, but that is the only thing it is better than. Praising a 'war effort' as if the term is self-justifying shows only hate for freedom.

There certainly was unchecked mass killings of dissenters, and genocide being perpetrated by the Hussien regime, and I'm sure you'd acknowledge the people of Iraq are now enjoying more freedom than they had been, and have the chance to maintain it.

My position is far more radical because it involves common-sense.

If 'they' want to attack us; let them come. We've bankrupted ourselves trying to keep the bad sand people away. Our 'war effort' has done us dozens of orders of magnitude more damage than any number of terrorists could ever dream.

I don't see it that way. The way I see it, we went right into the front yard of the whabbi sociopaths' house, set up a flag and dared them to fight face to face. many of them did. They came from all over the world, and sometimes bravely sometimes not, DIED. They didn't have to be killed in a Boston mall shooting unarmed civilians at will.

Were Americans not a bunch of anti-gun sissies, this would not be an issue. Whatever happened to a rifleman behind every blade of grass? For this failure, we got what we deserved. And as an excuse for maintaining that failure, all who point it our are 'unpatriotic.'

You'll never get me to agree more vehemently with anything else. Unfortunately some parts of the country are plantations for brainwashed dependents of government, who's elected officials and leaders prefer them unarmed. I would have loved it if all 19 hijackers we're neutralized with frangible ammunition by passengers, I would love it if they didn't dream they could alter our lives or foriegn policy, because they'd be shot the moment they began aggressions. I'd also love it if we didn't have so many sniveling limp wristed leftist malcontents who will immediately protest any military action we take to suppress islamic jihad, stop dictators who're not only destabilizing global energy supplies, but funding suicide bombings.

Oh wait, forgive me. The leftists didn't say a peep when their guys was launching missles all over the middle east.

Let them come. Repeal my taxes so I can buy a few more bricks of .308. Let my on the damn plane with my Saiga. There will be no more terrorists if our government were not on their side. America has been destroyed. The terrorists' missions, a success. Our own 'leaders' did it on their behalf. And all who cried foul were silenced or marginalized for having a damn clue.

I really don't disagree with the meat of your post. To be honest if we had more of a swiss foreign policy, and military system we wouldn't have a problem with Jihad for now. We'll have to wait and see what happens after the rest of europe fall though, and see if the leftists in Switzerland capitulate and forbid any resistance to the spread of sharia law.

xxx.jakk.xxx

This protest makes me think that a good way to protest the gun laws in DC would be to have a bunch of 2a protesters show up outside of the capital building with oversized, possibly blow up, fake firearms on their hips. Not anything realistic looking, more cartoony revolvers and such. Maybe they could have a picnic or something at a park while asking people to sign petitions or just to raise awareness. Maybe changing people's perspective of gun owners, to show that we're all normal and fun loving, for the most part, would show them that we're not bad people.

Something like this
http://images.halloweencostumes.com/a_toy_machine_gun.jpg

Hopefully no one hates this idea and thinks that I'm stupid for it... >_<

Alexcabbie

Ahem.

NOWHERE in my original post did I applaud the actions of the USPP; I only pointed out that the actions were provoked not by the dancing but by the well-known Leftist technique of appearing to cooperate but actually resisting arrest. This hass been known sinc e the 60s: Offer flowers to the riot cops for the cameras, kick them in the shins while the cameras are on the flowers, or in this case raise hands and go stiff as a board when the cop tells you to move. And, the AR 15s and the body armor were needed since as we all know, Leftist protests tend to involve rock throwing and worse. Lefties are a violent bunch wwhen they don't get their way.

I still say it is majorly effed-up that people treasure the right to do stupid crapola in public but denigrate the RTKBA, when the RTDSCIP is protected in the "penumbra" of the 1st Amendment while the RTKBA is very specifically and clearly laid out. Yet, everyone on the Left claims that the "penumbric" right is clear as a bell, while the SPECIFIC RTKBA is "subject to Court Interpretation".

What's even more effed up is that the sheeple BUY this argument.

Uber_Olafsun

This protest makes me think that a good way to protest the gun laws in DC would be to have a bunch of 2a protesters show up outside of the capital building with oversized, possibly blow up, fake firearms on their hips. Not anything realistic looking, more cartoony revolvers and such. Maybe they could have a picnic or something at a park while asking people to sign petitions or just to raise awareness. Maybe changing people's perspective of gun owners, to show that we're all normal and fun loving, for the most part, would show them that we're not bad people.

Something like this
http://images.halloweencostumes.com/a_toy_machine_gun.jpg

Hopefully no one hates this idea and thinks that I'm stupid for it... >_<

It's DC. You would still probably be shot because the police felt threatened. Like the idea though.

HandyHamlet

Ahem.

I only pointed out that the actions were provoked not by the dancing but by the well-known Leftist technique of appearing to cooperate but actually resisting arrest.

{cough} {cough} bullsh*t {cough} {cough}

fff-1.jpg

ffft.jpg

ffftr.jpg

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

After assaulting the Media the cops go after everyone else:
@ 2:23 Cop - " You are not allowed to video record in here." @ 2:40 Cop - "If you continue to record you will be arrested"

[video=youtube;eWuu84ENFRs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWuu84ENFRs[/video]

tttfy.jpg

[video=youtube;AiJBjv911VM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiJBjv911VM[/video]

Last edited:

Alexcabbie

Geeze Louise. I posted a comment about how the Lefties appear to cooperate and subtly resist just enough to provoke the cops to react, purposely distracting the cameras; and here comes some guy I never saw post here before with a bunch of vids, which for all anyone knows were taken by some Code Pink collaborator who omitted some very germaine facts.

I tell you what. When I was a USAF MP (security police, back then) I ran into a whole group of a-holes who kept trying to come off the wall during a search, and we were forced to slam them back into the wall, whereupon they began screaming that we were hurting them.

These damn idiots in these videos got nothing they were not begging for. They deliberately came to defy the police, they accomplished their objective, and they got - not what they deserved - but rather what they wanted.

Regardless of what anyone thinks of the dancing fools, the USPP are at the end of the day just a bunch of public servants doing their jobs.

The next time the person who posted those vids (and took my last post completely out of context) gets into a situation where he needs emergency help, I suggest he try to call the :cuss::cuss::cuss:who run Code Pink. Maybe they can help him or her.

HandyHamlet

uh. I'm right here. Handy Hamlet.

Please. Don't ever attempt to think for yourself or convey anything other than mean spirited, anti-Constitution rhetoric. This sh*t is GOLD.

...the USPP are at the end of the day just a bunch of public servants doing their jobs.

By ******* on the Constitution.
tttfr.jpg

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

[video=youtube;7movKfyTBII]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7movKfyTBII[/video]

Last edited:

Dreamer

Alexcabbie,

I generally respect your input, and you are one of the "premier" members of this site, at least with regards to 2A issues in the NoVa/DC area. You always have great things to say, and your pointed commentary is refreshing, and appreciated...

But I MUST take issue with you on this one.

And Since you don't seem to "get" what the 1A is really all about (or just have sour grapes because your pet Amendment doesn't get nearly as much press when peaceful protesters are bum-rushed by LEOs), let me spell it out for you, in a manner that perhaps you can understand...

The 1A is sacred and we must work EVERY DAY to ensure it remains inviolate. Just as we must work to ensure the sanctity and inviolate state of the 2A.

So just on your "big boy panties" and deal with it.

On this issue, You have spoken your piece--mostly a bunch of misinformed conjecture and hateful bias based on unsubstantiated prejudice. You have that right--just as you have said--people have the right to say and do stupid sh1+ in public, and you have CERTAINLY done your share of that on this thread.

I've been an active 2A advocate for about 10 years. I'm SURE you've got me beat on that.

But I have been a staunch defender of 1A rights for over 20, and Freedom of the Press and Freedom of Expression hold a special place in my heart, because they are what enables me to put food on the table and keep my lights on.

So I'm going to exercise my 1A rights and let you know that you are 100%, without a doubt, blowing smoke on this one, and it's getting a little old.

I know you have a hard-ass curmudgeon reputation to uphold and all, but dude, let it go. These people didn't do anything to you. They are fighting for the Constitution in their own way--JUST like you do in your own way--by focusing attention on a VERY specific part of the Bill of Rights. Approve or not of their tactics, they are, technically, on our side--at least with regards to checking the egregious overstepping of the Courts and LEAs with regards to fundamental human rights.

Please, just let it go. Shouting "you damn kids, get off my yard" is funny and cute for about 5 minutes. But when you keep it up for several days, you just start to look like a bitter, cranky old fart who has some hidden agenda or is suffering from some sort of suppressed envy at the free spiritedness of these youth...

Last edited:

HandyHamlet

GolfClap.gif

I tell you what. When I was a USAF MP (security police, back then) I...
, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Last edited:

Alexcabbie

That was the essence of the defense attempted for 99.99% of those prosecuted and convicted at the Nuremberg Trials.

Well, well. Here's an interesting reply, given the sidetracking of this thread into realms of amendments other than 2A issues, and also the body of the Constitution as a whole.

The Nuremburg trials?? If you are comparing the USPP to Nazis, you just lost your cred. But if not, then you are at least talking about possibly the most un-American judicial proceeding in history. The laws under which the defendants were tried were ex post facto (laws which criminalize conduct committed before the existence of the law), and would be forbidden under Article I Section 9 Paragraph 3 of the Constitution.

Perhaps the worst of the Nuremburg Laws was the charge of waging "aggressive warfare". To my mind, if you are going to wage warfare in any manner, you should do it as aggressively as possible. Defensive warfare is flak, barrage balloons and Spitfires. Aggressive warfare is the invasion of Normandy. The way we won WW II was to (unwittingly) follow the advice of none other than Reinhard Heydrich who is remembered on a website dedicated to his memory (no kidding) with the quote:

"Either we conquer the enemy permanently, or else we perish"​

(and by the way, the German literal translation is "Oder wir gehen zugrunde" or "Otherwise we go into the ground")

Anyhow, ever since Nuremburg we seem to have been rendered incapable of waging truly effective punitive - to say, aggressive - warfare, for fear of incurring international opprobrium. If Clinton had responded aggressively to the attack on the USS Cole, the attacks of 9-11-2001 would never have happened. Had I been CinC on 9-11, this damn war would have been over on 9-12.

Instead we fight "police actions" and simultaneously try to "build nations". And "aggression" is held in all cases to be a very bad thing. Even self-defense is being held as evil and aggressive to the point that some time ago New Yorkers were advised to make sure they had at least twenty bucks to mollify the muggers so they wouldn't get hurt too badly in a robbery.

Schoolchildren are being told to deal with bullying via tattling, when what a bully needs is a good kick in the pills. And even just plain name-calling is now known as "bullying" when it is just kids trying to fit in and such; and now some of this name calling happens via computer, whereby it has become known as "cyber-bullying" and is being treated as if it were somehow different from writing on a restroom wall that Billy Smith is a homo. And a whole industry has arisen consisting of "experts" (many of whom are homosexual and have never had nor do they intend to have children at all) who deign to tell real parents how to raise their own kids.

Thus they seek to "wussify" the young (and promote homosexuality especially amongst Caucasian kids to slow reproduction) by banning shooting clubs in high schools and punishing the kid who gives the bully what he asks for.

Defending yourself even to the point of using your 2A rights is excoriated. Better to use the 1A to do a fairy dance in a memorial to a man who reluctantly signed on to a deadly war and risked a hangman's rope to help bring about our Republic.

The Dancing Fools have no love for our freedoms. They are celebrating nothing other than the fact that they seem to be succeeding in wussifying this Nation. The next time they try this dancing garbola, the USPP should come armed with some freaking Flit.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
Thank you Sir, and the very point of my OP which everyone else has missed by a country mile.

I didn't miss your point, I just don't agree with it. I am equally as disgusted as you are of the leftist agenda, and you're right that they use the very freedoms they're marginalizing at our expense. You're reaction that they should get their *** kicked by the cops is probably the exact reaction they want. Should I get my *** kicked by the cops for wearing an anti-obama t-shirt at the memorial?

This way once they actually have control of the majority oppinion, there's nothing stopping them from using force. Official force is a double edged sword. If we don't stand up for their right to be idiots, who will stand up for our right too be lucid?

Last edited: