• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hard time finding Sig P220 Stainless or Platinum Elite

Jesse

I have been looking all over online and can't seem to find anyone that has either of these in stock and the best "estimate" on them becoming available is "when sig ships them" so that does me little good. If I knew it was going to be a few weeks or a month I would wait, if not I would probably just grab a Dark P220 Elite.

Does anyone have any ideas, insight or tips on how to get my hands on one of these?

I spent the last month debating and pondering what to get and now that I have it down to a 50/50 I can't find either of them lol.

thanks in advance for any guidance you may have.

carry for myself

if you still cant find one, call 1800usaguns its the number for kittery trading post. they have like 5 lol

Jesse

Sure did. I picked it up from buds and have since added a few goodies to it as well :)

sig.jpg

Last edited: