• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

...as if we didn't need another reason to carry

CalicoJack10

You know, there is a piece of me that thinks that this is anti-gun propiganda. But if it is in fact true, I have just one thing to say.

"You go ahead and bring that $h*t to our front door, and you will be met with a he77 that your god, your mind, and your body could never comprehend!"

The reason that you rarely see this kind of stuff on American soil is because they are cowards that prey on the fear of innocent people who want to live a good life. On 9/11 they didnt attack military instaltions that had the ability to fight back, they attacked innocent people who were trying to support their families, and children who didn't know what was happening in the world.

The reason we are so well prepared is that we have more living combat vets in America than at any other point in history. Not to mention Leo's, hunters, and patriots. We have 88.8 guns for every 100 homes in America, so nearly every household in this nation is prepared to end those that would try and pull this crap.

This kind of crap being pushed is the stuff that dreams are made of. Mainly because of the fact that they could not dream of a day when the citizens of this nation will ever allow them to walk onto our soil and start a war. And they would be dreaming if they thought for a second that the citizens of this nation would ever do anything but line up to torture these pricks over and over to within inches of their lives just for being that stupid.

I got your F*****g Jihad Mother*****r!

Infidel Out!!!!!

HandyHamlet

After watching the vid of that traitorous freakshow I have to ask... why the f*ck do they get to buy fully automatic assault rifles at gun shows without a background check or even an ID??? It's not fair!

:banghead:

There is no way that video can be real! Or that guy is the best double agent ever. "So what are you waiting for?"

I can see it now:

Terrorist tw@twaffle: "I am thanking you very much for I will be purchasing a fully automatic assault rifle now."

Gun show vendor: "Uhm..."

Terrorist tw@twaffle: "No permit or ID required."

Gun show vendor: "..."

Terrorist tw@twaffle: "I am thanking you very much for I will be purchasing a fully automatic assault rifle now."

Gun show vendor pulls 1911 and shoots terrorist twice in the chest and once in the face.

End scene.

Last edited:
M

McX

"Al-Qaeda spokesperson Adam Gadahn is calling on Muslims living in America to take advantage of the country’s personal gun ownership laws to carry out one-man terrorist acts."

realistically, it was only a matter of time before they found and exploited another weakness in our society, if it can be even called a weakness. shows how up to date the terrorist intel. is; they are touting buying full auto at gun shows. we chuckle, because we know you cant do that. as the terrorists call their members to arms, we arm up and prepare to meet them. what they dont realize, nor understand; after what they pulled on us on 9/11, they pull any crap in this country it wont just be the government that comes after them, or tries to put a stop to them, it will be armed citizens, on the streets, there to oppose and stop them.

jihad? i got the response to your jihad hanging right here on my hip.

AaronS

You know, there is a piece of me that thinks that this is anti-gun propiganda. But if it is in fact true, I have just one thing to say.

"You go ahead and bring that $h*t to our front door, and you will be met with a he77 that your god, your mind, and your body could never comprehend!"

The reason that you rarely see this kind of stuff on American soil is because they are cowards that prey on the fear of innocent people who want to live a good life. On 9/11 they didnt attack military instaltions that had the ability to fight back, they attacked innocent people who were trying to support their families, and children who didn't know what was happening in the world.

The reason we are so well prepared is that we have more living combat vets in America than at any other point in history. Not to mention Leo's, hunters, and patriots. We have 88.8 guns for every 100 homes in America, so nearly every household in this nation is prepared to end those that would try and pull this crap.

This kind of crap being pushed is the stuff that dreams are made of. Mainly because of the fact that they could not dream of a day when the citizens of this nation will ever allow them to walk onto our soil and start a war. And they would be dreaming if they thought for a second that the citizens of this nation would ever do anything but line up to torture these pricks over and over to within inches of their lives just for being that stupid.

I got your F*****g Jihad Mother*****r!

Infidel Out!!!!!

Great post, I have to agree with you 100%

Sure am happy we are on the same team. Hate to get on your wrong side.

hardballer

Proud and pleased as punch to be in the company of such patriots and friends.

As for Al Qaeda, Bring it. I would like to get this thing over with so my grandkids do not have to deal with it.

Hardballer out!

CalicoJack10

Great post, I have to agree with you 100%

Sure am happy we are on the same team. Hate to get on your wrong side.

It is hard for a law abiding American Citizen to get onto the wrong side of a guy like me. I am glad you agree, or I would have to suspect you of being simpathetic to the dark side. lol Just Kidding.

And if you can appreciate how well he expresses his feelings and thoughts, you should see him shoot. The wrong side doesn't stand a chance!!

And that was a couple of off weeks because of other things that I have going on. You should see me when I am on my game. lol

Though you did hit that Clay before I did. So I am not the only one who can hit a man sized target at 120 meters with a Blackhawk in .357 with a 4.5 inch barrel. lol

Zeus

These posts are forever on file with DHS and the like so I can't comment other than ;)

HandyHamlet

I hate to break it to ya' but... you are a member on a pro-constitution forum. You potentially own a firearm. You probably exercise your right to vote and to speak freely.

You are at the top of the list and labeled "triple EEE for extremest".

:uhoh:

XD40-OD

Campaign Veteran
I hate to break it to ya' but... you are a member on a pro-constitution forum. You potentially own a firearm. You probably exercise your right to vote and to speak freely.

LOL !!!! Truth

M

McX

so were talking no fly list? wait your a duck, you no fly too?