• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greetings from the panhandle.

doublegg

just a quick hello,moved here(western Nebraska) from central wyoming-open carried there,and sometimes do here-smaller town and lower issue level,still open carry on our weekend trips to Rapid though.

M-Taliesin

Howdy Pard!
I posted something about a week or 10 days ago, never heard from anybody. Ain't sure the Nebraska forum is particularly active. Maybe nobody's home. I dunno.

Anyhow, I'll extend a hand to say welcome to the forum... although I'm a Coloradoan myself. I open carry all the time around these parts, with the exception of Denver County and City. They somehow managed to circumvent preemption, so will do all manner of nefarious things to your rights over there. (Note to Denver merchants: I won't go into Denver for nothin'!)

Anyhow welcome to the forum and hope you find somebody to talk to on this thing. From what I've seen, it's about as busy as bingo night at the coma clinic.

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

doublegg

I have noticed that many from Nebraska are busy-same with me-I hear ya on Denver,lived in Colo Springs in the early 90's,Denver was'nt a grand time even then.thanks for the welcome