Thread: Ordered a highride beltloop for my UM Pro3 holster

Ordered a highride beltloop for my UM Pro3 holster

I have really liked my Pro3 holster and wear it regularly but I can't get used to the jacket slot belt loop. I like my pistol high on my belt and tucked in tight. The jacket slot has it hanging low and sticking out. I'm sure it's fine for regions were you are wearing a coat or jacket most of the year but not here. Also, by keeping it up and tight it's not as noticable. Sure it's there on your belt but it's not sticking out at an angle. Less people take not of it. I also perfer to keep my arm/elbow sitting on top of my pistol as I move as my way of keeping a little extra retention over the weapon. With the Jacket slot the gun is riding too low to do this. Anyway, I found someone selling the adapter to change out the jacket slot for a highride. http://www.code3tactical.com/uncle-m...accessory.aspx . If all goes well I should have it in time for the EAPS match in a couple of weeks.
    President/ Founding Member
    Louisiana Open Carry Awareness League
    www.laopencarry.org

And today I got an email from the vendor stating that my belt loop adaptor is on back order. Est time is 5-12 days. Not good considering it's a discontinued item.
    www.laopencarry.org

Still no word from the company regarding my belt loop. Been more than 12 days. They get a phone call this morning.
    www.laopencarry.org

Aaannnddd... Yesterday I checked my email to find that the item has been discontinued and the order was canceled. I found another company which shows them having 7 in stock so I'm going to try agaon with this other company.
    www.laopencarry.org