Thread: This was sad to see

This was sad to see

http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/new_lon...-headquarters-

Groton Police officer took his own life while at police headquarters

It must be remembered that LEO are Human beings too, with the same issues, concerns, bad days and good days that all of us have.

Hopefully this officer finds the Peace that he couldn't find on this earth.

Second one this year too!

Jonathan
    www.ctpistolpermitissues.com - tracking all the local issuing authority, DPS and other insanity with permit issues
    www.ctgunsafety.com - my blog and growing list of links useful to gun owners (especially in Connecticut).

Rich B: My favorite argument against OC being legal in CT is "I have never seen someone OC in CT".
    I have never seen a person drink tea from a coke bottle while standing on their head, that doesn't mean it is illegal.

Tragic.

Statistically they live shorter lives, their marriages fail and they commit suicide at higher rates. I don't begrudge them or firefighters their pay and benefits one bit to to see the worse that life brings to people. I just wish their unions were so strong when it comes to weeding out bad apples and thugs, guess you could say the same about treachers too.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeygee23 View Post
    I just wish their unions were so strong when it comes to weeding out bad apples and thugs, guess you could say the same about treachers too.
    +1

Jonathan
    www.ctpistolpermitissues.com - tracking all the local issuing authority, DPS and other insanity with permit issues
    www.ctgunsafety.com - my blog and growing list of links useful to gun owners (especially in Connecticut).

Rich B: My favorite argument against OC being legal in CT is "I have never seen someone OC in CT".
    I have never seen a person drink tea from a coke bottle while standing on their head, that doesn't mean it is illegal.