• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

where's the thread about getting kicked out of petsmart or petco?

amlevin

Why? We've got Petsmarts and Petcos here.

Might have to test the waters when I go get "doggie treats" next time. I'll take my pup with me and see if they even notice my pistol.

amzbrady

Petsmart in Kennewick is good to go... We picked up our pup after a grooming and walked around the store for about a half an hour with smiling workers asking us if we had any questions or needed assistance.

Tawnos

Petsmart in Issaquah has no problem either. I OC practically every time I'm in there and haven't had any issues (as it should be :) ).

xxx.jakk.xxx

I have carried in the Gig Harbor, Bremerton and Silverdale stores, Petsmart and Petco respectively. Maybe they don't mind me because when I go into a petstore I regress to the appearance of a child with my weird noises at the sight of cute animals....