Thread: Jesse, Markush, Thephantik,XD40-OD and str8trpping

Jesse, Markush, Thephantik,XD40-OD and str8trpping

I realize you came in during a firestorm, but I did want to say welcome to the OCDO.
    What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

As a Marine, the firefight is what brings me to a place

Thx
    Poor Obama. All this time, he thought he had been placed in charge of the GovernMINT.

Boys and girls call 911
    Men and Women call 1911

Welcome Devil Dog. Just a heads up, Springfield Armory is having a 30% off sale right now at their online store. Saw your moniker and thought maybe some extra mags for your XD might be nice

http://www.springfield-armory.com/store/
    When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
    --Thomas Jefferson

A warm welcome from me too. Glad you guys are on board. Look forward to reading posts of yours in the future. We stand together in this difficult time and I for one am glad to call you friend.

Hardballer out!
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. Han Solo

http://buffaloholstercompany.blogspot.com/ Concealment holsters IWB, SOB, and belt slide. Open Carry too. New from Buffalo Holster, Women's holsters for concealment and or belt carry.

McX
    welcome to carry-land, the ultimate amusement park...............so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Welcome Devil Dog. Just a heads up, Springfield Armory is having a 30% off sale right now at their online store. Saw your moniker and thought maybe some extra mags for your XD might be nice

http://www.springfield-armory.com/store/
    Good looking out brother
    Poor Obama. All this time, he thought he had been placed in charge of the GovernMINT.

Boys and girls call 911
    Men and Women call 1911

Welcome guys!

Thanks for the heads up Zeus. Just bought a couple extra mags for the 1911

Yep, nice to see some new faces. I see one of ya'll is even in Cameron...my neck of the woods as it were. Maybe since there's actually a few of us in the same area now I'll have to look @ throwing a backyard BBQ this summer.

Welcome to the family.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Thanks for the welcome, I definitely appreciate it.. It sure is an interesting time right now and I hope that we can soon look back all this and be glad of the outcome.

I am in Cameron, on the east side of Prairie Lake and love it up here.. I worked in sales/marketing for about 10 years, joined the National Guard in Rice Lake as an 11B, spent a year in Iraq and started my own web design/marketing business when I got back. I really dig the whole self employed thing and the flexibility it gives me so I have time to do things with my 4 kids (boys that are 13, 7, 3 and a girl that's 1) and it gives me time to do other things as well, like write emails, troll forums looking for information and all that good stuff

I would also be up for some BBQ (what red blooded American wouldn't be lol)

Anyhow, I look forward to being around here for a long time and getting to know all you fine people.

Welcome

Welcome Brothers/sisters, and others. Nice to have more allies joining the campaign.
    Army 73-76. The new guy, A Friend In Freedom.
    The purpose of fighting is to win,
    there is no victory in defense.
    The sword is more important than the shield,
    and skill is more important than either.
    The final weapon is the brain,
    all else is supplemental.