• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Jesse, Markush, Thephantik,XD40-OD and str8trpping

hardballer

A warm welcome from me too. Glad you guys are on board. Look forward to reading posts of yours in the future. We stand together in this difficult time and I for one am glad to call you friend.

Hardballer out!

M

McX

welcome to carry-land, the ultimate amusement park...............so to speak.

Wolf1477

Yep, nice to see some new faces. I see one of ya'll is even in Cameron...my neck of the woods as it were. Maybe since there's actually a few of us in the same area now I'll have to look @ throwing a backyard BBQ this summer.

Jesse

Thanks for the welcome, I definitely appreciate it.. It sure is an interesting time right now and I hope that we can soon look back all this and be glad of the outcome.

I am in Cameron, on the east side of Prairie Lake and love it up here.. I worked in sales/marketing for about 10 years, joined the National Guard in Rice Lake as an 11B, spent a year in Iraq and started my own web design/marketing business when I got back. I really dig the whole self employed thing and the flexibility it gives me so I have time to do things with my 4 kids (boys that are 13, 7, 3 and a girl that's 1) and it gives me time to do other things as well, like write emails, troll forums looking for information and all that good stuff :)

I would also be up for some BBQ (what red blooded American wouldn't be lol)

Anyhow, I look forward to being around here for a long time and getting to know all you fine people.

wild boar

Welcome

Welcome Brothers/sisters, and others. Nice to have more allies joining the campaign.
Army 73-76. The new guy, A Friend In Freedom.:cool: