Thread: Stand up guy.

Stand up guy.

Forgive me for being behind the curve on this but is this the guy we are supposed to listen to?
    When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
    --Thomas Jefferson

West Coast of Wisconsin
    Neither Flynn Flam nor this journalist, have one ounce of honor between them. They can never be trusted again. Liars and cheaters both...

Hardball out!
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. Han Solo Concealment holsters IWB, SOB, and belt slide. Open Carry too. New from Buffalo Holster, Women's holsters for concealment and or belt carry.

couldnt link bull crap filter kept redirecting me to a WAVE site.

Granite State of Mind
    How handy that he publicly confessed to a Class I felony. How long until he has himself arrested and referred for charges?

West Allis, WI
    I trust felon Flynn about as far as I can throw him.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)