• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WI OC Malitia

XD40-OD

Campaign Veteran
Didn't realize range time and networking would be so uncomfortable...

Last edited:

CalicoJack10

No. But when did that ever matter? :rolleyes:

Fair enough. I am gonna leave this one alone. There are not many topics that I won't touch. But this one is at the top of the list. Anti government is not too far from this one, mark my words. Even the Anti's will be all over this in no time.

Good luck all.

oak1971

Fair enough. I am gonna leave this one alone. There are not many topics that I won't touch. But this one is at the top of the list. Anti government is not too far from this one, mark my words. Even the Anti's will be all over this in no time.

Good luck all.

That was sarcasm aimed at the fringe elements, not you friend.

Outdoorsman1

Good luck all.

X1000... Except the good luck part...

Outdoorsman1

XD40-OD

Campaign Veteran
I suppose being a former Marine and avid marksman, I was blunt with my title. I do not however, fear supporting my rights, skills, training and networking of other 'like-minded' people.

HandyHamlet

I think you will be pleasantly surprised that we are pretty well connected here. We socialize frequently. You are just a bit too far north for me.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your service.

edit: I hope by "like minded" you were suggesting coffee, cheeseburgers, and maybe punching holes in paper? 'Cause if I join a Militia I'm pretty sure it will look bad if I decide to run for office.

What? It COULD happen.

:banana:

Last edited:

XD40-OD

Campaign Veteran
I think you will be pleasantly surprised that we are pretty well connected here. We socialize frequently. You are just a bit too far north for me.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your service.

edit: I hope by "like minded" you were suggesting coffee, cheeseburgers, and maybe punching holes in paper? 'Cause if I join a Militia I'm pretty sure it will look bad if I decide to run for office.

What? It COULD happen.

:banana:

You forgot brats.

You're booted off the island

Interceptor_Knight

I suppose being a former Marine and avid marksman, I was blunt with my title. I do not however, fear supporting my rights, skills, training and networking of other 'like-minded' people.
Just take it easy there hard charger. It has nothing to do with fear. The battle we are currently fighting is one for the hearts and minds of WI residents. Words mean things to people. Unless you are dealing with a common vocabulary where the definition is shared by all receiving the message, you must choose your words wisely. Plenty of jarheads and soldiers here, along with marksmen. Those in active opposition to us are salivating at every opportunity to use our own words against us. We all know what the meaning of militia was in 1775 but the nomenclature has been denigrated in recent history. Training and networking are helpful in whatever you do in life, the carrying of firearms included. We simply have to be cognizant of the message we are sending and how it is being perceived.

Welcome and Semper Fi