• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Join Open Carriers in Lansing for a Picnic

What date works best for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HKcarrier

Is this still a go and do we carry? I hope so I want to be there.

Carry not mandatory, but of course is a GOOD thing. Not all will want to OC and may just come to find out more about it or hang out.

Last edited:

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
The Q scoped out the park and it has lots of bench seating, but few tables. So if you have a portable folding table you can bring that would be useful. Q has a small gas grill so that's taken care of. Also you may want to bring a folding chair as well. The area has lots of shade. We will be near the river and fishing is allowed along the walkway.

The City market is run by an authority (And is in Ingham Co.) so for now they can ban guns. Don't know if they do, but wanted to give a heads up. The city market has lots of craft and food vendors with a small bar in one corner.

The Lugnuts play at 2:00 and the stadium is right across the street. Again the stadium is overseen by the same city authority as the market.

There is plenty of parking near the park.

Hope the weather holds out and we don't get rain and the temps drop a bit.

Hope to see you all on Sunday.

HKcarrier

I'm bringing 50 paper plates, plastic forks, and some plastic cups. Unless someone already has that covered.

HKcarrier

Probably 7.62x25...

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4ADBF_enUS333US336&q=7.62x25

also: 5th from right.
1288325509.jpg

Last edited:

dukenukum

762x38r.jpg

here it is roughly the same power as .32 H&R Magnum. this revolver can actually use a suppressor as the cylinder goes forward and seals on the trigger pull that is the reason for the strange looking case.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
762x38r.jpg

here it is roughly the same power as .32 H&R Magnum. this revolver can actually use a suppressor as the cylinder goes forward and seals on the trigger pull that is the reason for the strange looking case.

I've got one. It's a blast to shoot. The best thing about those revolvers is you can get a nice one for less than $150.00 and it has a seven round cylinder.

Last edited:
B

Bikenut

762x38r.jpg

And there is an aftermarket .32acp cylinder so .32 can be used.