Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Controversial CREAM PUFF bill takes priority over Concealed Carry in WI

Controversial CREAM PUFF bill takes priority over Concealed Carry in WI

We'll all be safer once we have an official state dessert:

http://gunsinwisconsin.blogspot.com/...e-has-its.html
    A. Gold

Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"

Time to clean house.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

to think how many taxpayer dollars and countless man hours have been wasted on this fairy wagon B.S....
    Poor Obama. All this time, he thought he had been placed in charge of the GovernMINT.

Boys and girls call 911
    Men and Women call 1911

Right up there with the bill allowing people to buy alcohol earlier for tailgating .
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

McX
    i oppose any bill that would not include mandatory creampuff training. a creampuff doctrine, and permit for said creampuff. i have heard rumor of a Constitutional Cheeseburger bill.

Maybe we need a group of 4th graders to also pressure our reps to take up voting on Constitutional Carry?
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

AWWW dang it! Now WE have to decide if it should be low fat, no trans fat, poly unsaturated fat, gleuten free...

McX
    Quote Originally Posted by qball54208 View Post
    AWWW dang it! Now WE have to decide if it should be low fat, no trans fat, poly unsaturated fat, gleuten free...
    in addition! also; transport of said cream puff, cream puff reciprocity, sale of cream puffs at cream puff shows........

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    in addition! also; transport of said cream puff, cream puff reciprocity, sale of cream puffs at cream puff shows........
    You forgot a proficiency cream puff exam, private sales of cream puffs should be illegal, only police should have cream puffs, etc, etc, etc.

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

McX
    cream puff in a school zone!

Don't forget the Church Bakery Sale/Contest Loophole.

The cooking, selling, sharing and displaying of confectionery delights between citizens without a license, health inspection check, or collecting tax.
    Last edited by HandyHamlet; 06-08-2011 at 12:57 PM.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

McX
    cream puff background check should be mandatory, and a 2 day waiting period.

And you should only be allowed to eat said pastry if you fall within the government's accepted healthy weight vs height chart. Confirmed by a locally licensed physician and permit issued.
    Last edited by HandyHamlet; 06-08-2011 at 01:00 PM.
    Abraham Lincoln

Alexcabbie

McX
    creme puffs capable of accepting more cream should be banned. creampuffs that can be eaten 'automatically' should be regulated. hey buddy, why you carrying the creampuff? you got a permit for it?

interesting how when you apply what applies to us to this, it becomes silly, like what is applied to us is silly to us.

support Constitutional Cheeseburger.
    Last edited by McX; 06-08-2011 at 01:07 PM.

http://burgerbarchicago.com/

I know it's the "big city" and all... but sometimes you have to plunge into the heart of evil to find heaven.

Wanna take a day off and travel by train to Cheeseburger Nirvana?
    Abraham Lincoln

Alexcabbie

McX
    Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    http://burgerbarchicago.com/

I know it's the "big city" and all... but sometimes you have to plunge into the heart of evil to find heaven.

Wanna take a day off and travel by train to Cheeseburger Nirvana?
    so you are advocating mandatory train-ing?

I dont have a B.U.R.G.E.R. card, i am not a resident of illinois.
    Last edited by McX; 06-08-2011 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    so you are advocating mandatory train-ing?

I dont have a B.U.R.G.E.R. card, i am not a resident of illinois.
    You don't have a BOID? Burger Owner IDentification card?

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
    Abraham Lincoln

Alexcabbie

You know you're making me crave a cheeseburger every time you write. I think you owe me one now!

As for desserts, cream puffs are okay, but I'd prefer a Kringle. Why not the Kringle as the official dessert? Or a nice thick bitter dark beer?
    A. Gold

Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"

McX
    sorry for the wrong lettering, i wasnt up on the current. I do have a Pennsylvania non-resident license to burger. it is not good in illinois, nor wisconsin.

Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun View Post
    ... but I'd prefer a Kringle.
    Apricot please. And a nice pitcher of iced coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    You don't have a BOID? Burger Owner IDentification card?
    The Communist State of ILL did away with the BOID in '06. The Supreme court ruled 9-8 that you don't actually own the burger. You are basically just renting.
    Last edited by HandyHamlet; 06-08-2011 at 01:51 PM.
    Abraham Lincoln

Alexcabbie

McX
    Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun View Post
    You know you're making me crave a cheeseburger every time you write. I think you owe me one now!

As for desserts, cream puffs are okay, but I'd prefer a Kringle. Why not the Kringle as the official dessert? Or a nice thick bitter dark beer?
    kringle is obviously a controlled substance, and regulated as such. i hear tell of kringle clinics in california, possession of kringle paraphenalia is also a punishable crime.

next time i see you, burger on me Auric.

WTF? I saw that on WI-EYE before I checked in here. The first thing I thought is,"Do we really want to do that? I can see other states having something to make fun of Wisconsin with. Does not 'cream puff' have a derogatory inference for a person who exhibits a certain behavior."

So will we still have to unload and case our cream puffs for vehicle transport...aka...
    The Cream Puff Dance

Outdoorsman1
    "On the Plains of Hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the Dawn of Victory, sat down to wait - and waiting, died."

George Cecil (18911970) American advertising copywriter

Outdoorsman1
    Member: Wisconsin Carry Inc.
    Member: Silver Lake Sportsmans Club
    Wisconsin C.C.W. License Holder
    Utah State Permit Holder.
    Arizona State Permit Holder.

McX
    Quote Originally Posted by Outdoorsman1 View Post
    So will we still have to unload and case our cream puffs for vehicle transport...aka...
    The Cream Puff Dance

Outdoorsman1
    quit your bitchin, in california they cant have cream in the puff!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast