• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Controversial CREAM PUFF bill takes priority over Concealed Carry in WI

M

McX

You know you're making me crave a cheeseburger every time you write. I think you owe me one now!

As for desserts, cream puffs are okay, but I'd prefer a Kringle. Why not the Kringle as the official dessert? Or a nice thick bitter dark beer?

kringle is obviously a controlled substance, and regulated as such. i hear tell of kringle clinics in california, possession of kringle paraphenalia is also a punishable crime.

next time i see you, burger on me Auric.

BROKENSPROKET

WTF? I saw that on WI-EYE before I checked in here. The first thing I thought is,"Do we really want to do that? I can see other states having something to make fun of Wisconsin with. Does not 'cream puff' have a derogatory inference for a person who exhibits a certain behavior."

Outdoorsman1

Since when is asking a question ..."Bitchin"....????

Ok just bitchin... no wait, i meant just kiddin....or did I ..???

See all this talk about cream puffs gots me so confused....

Oh yea, with the passage of the new cream puff bill I am thinking we can now carry our cream puffs concealed.... Gotta get me a good pastry specific IWB Holster..

Outdoorsman1

oliverclotheshoff

i oppose any bill that would not include mandatory creampuff training. a creampuff doctrine, and permit for said creampuff. i have heard rumor of a Constitutional Cheeseburger bill.

with
amendment 1 chili fries
amendment 2 chees curds

protias

You know you're making me crave a cheeseburger every time you write. I think you owe me one now!

As for desserts, cream puffs are okay, but I'd prefer a Kringle. Why not the Kringle as the official dessert? Or a nice thick bitter dark beer?
You mentioned beer, now you must provide! I'll take a triple Bock.
quit your bitchin, in california they cant have cream in the puff!
I think that means something completely different... :uhoh:

HandyHamlet

Cream puffs in action.

[video=youtube;-fQ6glHwV4I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fQ6glHwV4I[/video]

Last edited:

Mlutz

Is have to vote for kringle. The first time I spent a weekend in "ray seen" I bought a dozen of them. That reminds me, the next oc event if anyone is going to be attending from the "ray seen" area, I might ask you to make a kringle stop at O&H for me. :-D ok, enough pastry talk, I need to watch my girlish figure.

Shotgun

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
Speaking of Krispy Kreme--- maybe Chief Flynn would want to weigh in on this.

I can hear his press conference now..... (cue dreamlike glissando harp music)

Flynn: "Cream puffs? I object to the chaotic legislative process that seems bent on inflicting a reckless and foolish cream puff law on the citizens of Wisconsin.

This is an officer safety issue! My troops are OUT THERE DAILY in search of the perfect dessert. To advocate cream puffs is IRRESPONSIBLE! My troops are have running gun battle with cream puffs. Well, make that a shuffling slow jogging gun battle with cream puffs.

The answer is Krispy Kreme donuts, with strict licensing and background and training requirements. Only police are qualified to carry donuts...."

(cue dreamlike glissando harp music and fade scene)

here's the dreamlike glissando harp music to set the scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roOKolUfvBc

The harpist is pretty cute, so if for no other reason.....

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
My post on facebook about this:

Wisconsin has a battle going on to get concealed carry for their citizens to defend themselves from violent crime, but legislators are putting that off until they can pass the Cream Puff as their official dessert... ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME!!!!! HODFJKASFUIO#*(FO WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!!! It's like running a country or a state is a joke. it's a big joke except with real people and real tax dollars.

M

McX

Is have to vote for kringle. The first time I spent a weekend in "ray seen" I bought a dozen of them. That reminds me, the next oc event if anyone is going to be attending from the "ray seen" area, I might ask you to make a kringle stop at O&H for me. :-D ok, enough pastry talk, I need to watch my girlish figure.

i have this thing; this pic of like an interstate sign, for the racine offramp. it is riddled with...........um, humor, anyway, it has profanity, so like i dont want the mod here......but it suggests you duck, and then something about your mother. i didnt write this.

M

McX

Speaking of Krispy Kreme--- maybe Chief Flynn would want to weigh in on this.

I can hear his press conference now..... (cue dreamlike glissando harp music)

Flynn: "Cream puffs? I object to the chaotic legislative process that seems bent on inflicting a reckless and foolish cream puff law on the citizens of Wisconsin.

This is an officer safety issue! My troops are OUT THERE DAILY in search of the perfect dessert. To advocate cream puffs is IRRESPONSIBLE! My troops are have running gun battle with cream puffs. Well, make that a shuffling slow jogging gun battle with cream puffs.

The answer is Krispy Kreme donuts, with strict licensing and background and training requirements. Only police are qualified to carry donuts...."

(cue dreamlike glissando harp music and fade scene)

here's the dreamlike glissando harp music to set the scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roOKolUfvBc

The harpist is pretty cute, so if for no other reason.....

we wont know until the creme bill moves out of finance......at the moment.

i still say Constitutional CheeseBurger is the only real choice.

Last edited: