• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SSA1-SB93 sent to Joint Finance

safcrkr

With Darling and Olsen you can figure it wont make it out of committee.

You can bet the farm that Taylor, Jauch, Grigsby, and Shilling are noes. But those 4 are the only Dems on the 16 member committee, there's 12 Repubs. With those numbers, it should pass easily.

Last edited:

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
You can bet the farm that Taylor, Jauch, Grigsby, and Shilling are noes. But those 4 are the only Dems on the 16 member committee, there's 12 Repubs. With those numbers, it should pass easily.

Guess we will soon see if Darling and Olsen stand behind their party's platform and respect the state Constitution.

technician

(watching the hearing on WisEye now)

Wow Sentator Lena Taylor is a piece of work...

...and Representative Grigsby.

I can't get over how they are practically frothing at the mouth over restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens...this does not in any way restrict criminals!

Last edited:

Jason in WI

Just skimmed, looks like they added a "Summer Fest" provision as the special event exception to the trespass law. Very broad language that will prevent is from carrying at many events. Looks like Barret's beat down didn't sink in.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

technician

So around $2 million to get the ball rolling and somewhere around $900K/yr to maintain? So much for making government smaller. Would've been free if they hadn't screwed us by compromising...

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
(watching the hearing on WisEye now)

Wow Sentator Lena Taylor is a piece of work...

...and Representative Grigsby.

I can't get over how they are practically frothing at the mouth over restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens...this does not in any way restrict criminals!

If they wanted to restrict the criminals they would be screwing them selves in the next elections since the Majority of their Districts are Bangers & Dealers... Did you love how she used the race card & hate crimes against as she put it her own words - The N word ....I was shocked too ! Funny how Black people always throw the race card at everything... specially when they are in the Minority

Last edited: