• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hit this poll..we're currently losing! (Reduced penalties for guns on school grounds)

tak2w

The NC House has tentatively approved a bill to reduce the penalty for firearm possession on school grounds from a low-level felony to a misdemeanor and requires knowledge of wrongdoing. Do you support the measure?
http://www.witn.com/

UPDATE: The poll is no longer on the home page. You have to vote in the current poll to be taken to a page of previous polls. This poll does appear, but I was no able to get the yes/no buttons to appear (maybe because I already voted). Anyway, they mainly use these polls to report the results on the nightly newscast, so there is probably no point in voting anymore anyway. Thanks for your help!

Last edited:

Northerner

My GD work computer system won't allow to hit up the poll. Gonna try on my Droid!

No luck on the Droid. Hopefully it is still up tonight (the poll that...is... ah, you know what I mean :) )

Last edited: