• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone want to setup a meet up in Kent....

oldkim

If so, I have a place for you...

Just held a suppressor meeting down there (June 4, 2011). They were very gracious enough to allow us in (Free) to hold the meeting (11 people). To use the back part of their restaurant and were very firearm friendly. The back area can hold over 45. They do seperate checks and can set up for different layouts. The back part can even be partitian off for more privacy if you want. The room is regularly used by the Kiwanis and other groups so has a US Flag all set up.

Room is free but you have to reserve a good two weeks ahead depending on what time you want do the meeting. Most mornings are bad but afternoons are typically open.

Good food.

Sorry I have way too many things on my plate to coordinate more... So if someone is wanting to be the host... I thought I would pass on this info.

Maggie's on Meeker in Kent, WA

https://maggiesonmeeker.wordpress.com/

Maggie’s on Meeker
307 W. Meeker St.
Kent, WA 98032
253-852-4116
Open 7 Days a Week
Hours: 6 am – 3 pm