Thread: C'ville (Charlottesville) area lunch 6/11/11 12:30pm

C'ville (Charlottesville) area lunch 6/11/11 12:30pm

Feel free to join me and my kids for lunch on Saturday 6/11/2011 @ 12:30pm

1101 Seminole Trail
    Charlottesville, VA 22901
    434-975-4386

Family event

Hope to see you there.
    I'll be the guy OC'ing with 3 kids in tow.
    Last edited by Marco; 06-09-2011 at 01:19 PM.
    If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin

Misleading thread title. Everyone knows that the real C'ville is Centreville. :P

I think we are getting rid of the mother in law at the C'ville airport that morning..shhh Do not tell the Miss's I said that..lol

If so I will stop by and see if the other half wants to join.
    "Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again"

Founder's Club Member
    I'll have to mention this to the wifester. Charlottesville is just up the road a bit for lunch. Perhaps I can ping a couple of the other Lynchburgers to see if they might want to join up.

* Wifester says "Um sure" to " do you want to meet other OCers in Charlottesville for lunch?" I guess the 2 of us will see you there. I'll see who else I can drum up.
    Last edited by jmelvin; 06-09-2011 at 07:59 PM.

I'd do it but my partner won't even sit next to a family with kids at a restaurant.

You have my admiration for OC-ing and lunching in that situation.

Founder's Club Member
    Looks like we may be in possession of Jero1987 and Mrs.Jero1987 for lunch tomorrow. I need to contact the wifester and see if she has coordinated with them.

Founder's Club Member
    We're here at Cheeseburger in Paradise but don't see anyone else OCing. We're a skinheaded chunky guy, a skinny tall bearded guy and two women all OCing. Come find us if you're here please!

Founder's Club Member
    Thanks for the invitation Agent19! It was nice to have lunch with you and the kids. I think I speak for all of us in saying that it was a delight to have lunch with new blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger Johnson View Post
    I'd do it but my partner won't even sit next to a family with kids at a restaurant.
    You and the Mrs. might wish to steer clear of me than, I always have at least one in tow.

Quote Originally Posted by jmelvin View Post
    Thanks for the invitation Agent19! It was nice to have lunch with you and the kids. I think I speak for all of us in saying that it was a delight to have lunch with new blood.

The pleasure was ours!
    Last edited by Marco; 06-11-2011 at 10:12 PM.
    If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent19 View Post
    You and the Mrs. might wish to steer clear of me than, I always have at least one in tow.
    I can personally attest that his children are better mannered and better behaved than many adults that I have observed.

That and he is being in the finest sense what more should strive to be - a real father, provider and educator.

You and yours are always welcome to share a table with me. I think it would be better to say, I would be honored to sit your table.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    I can personally attest that his children are better mannered and better behaved than many adults that I have observed.

That and he is being in the finest sense what more should strive to be - a real father, provider and educator.

You and yours are always welcome to share a table with me. I think it would be better to say, I would be honored to sit your table.
    +1

Great father and great kids! The wife and I greatly enjoyed the company and conversation.