He has introduced introduced H.R. 1865, the Recreational Lands Self-Defense Act.


It would allow carry on Corps of Engineers Property.

If your are in his district please contact him and ask him to add TVA(Tennessee Valley Authority) land to this bill.

If your Congressperson is on the list of co-sponsors please ask them to add it to the bill. Co-Sponsors:

If your Congressperson is not on the list please contact them and ask them to sign on.