• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat 6/11 - Bob Evans 8700 Midlo Tnpk, 9:30 AM

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
What a day!

Glucose is just now getting below 200. They must have gotten the salad dressing mixed up with the pancake syrup,:(

sidestreet

Sorry I missed this one...,

actually, I don't like to miss any of them, but I was so wiped out for rest that I didn't think I'd be able to make it all the way back home on a full stomach, even with eXXXXtra coffee.

Still had a bad taste in my mouth from the VCDL/HPD "thing" too. I was extremely proud of AANightmare for keeping his composure, by the way. He must have listened to "The Gambler" on the way there. Good on you AANightmare! I had to swallow some of my own venom there a few times in order to preserve civil decorum. Enough folks spoke up to let them know that their "slip was showing" though. Didn't get any rest that night either. Actually, I'd be sorry that I went except that I wanted to show my support for fellow members. I sorta figured that it would go pretty much the way that it did, but again, I wanted to show my support regardless.

Oh well, hope to see lots of you for dinner Tues. night.

sidestreet

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

All American Nightmare

actually, I don't like to miss any of them, but I was so wiped out for rest that I didn't think I'd be able to make it all the way back home on a full stomach, even with eXXXXtra coffee.

Still had a bad taste in my mouth from the VCDL/HPD "thing" too. I was extremely proud of AANightmare for keeping his composure, by the way. He must have listened to "The Gambler" on the way there. Good on you AANightmare! I had to swallow some of my own venom there a few times in order to preserve civil decorum. Enough folks spoke up to let them know that their "slip was showing" though. Didn't get any rest that night either. Actually, I'd be sorry that I went except that I wanted to show my support for fellow members. I sorta figured that it would go pretty much the way that it did, but again, I wanted to show my support regardless.

Oh well, hope to see lots of you for dinner Tues. night.

sidestreet

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.
My tounge was bleeding by the time it was over. I walked out to vent with a fellow members alot