• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Any interest in a OC lunch Port Orchard Sunday June 19th

fire suppressor

So a few months ago I tried putting together a open carry lunch in Port Orchard at the China sun buffet. I had to back out of my own lunch due to a sinus infection and now that I am feeling better I thought I would try it again. Interest was low last time so I thought I would test the waters first and see who would want to attend. I was thinking Sunday June 19th around 1pm. With enough interest I will post a new thread and make it official. My health is not the greatest expescially in the summer so I will try my hardest to make it this time

fire suppressor

You guys are right it is fathers day sorry about that I should have checked. My days off are Sunday/Monday anyone ells have Monday's off

1245A Defender

well,,,

Can't make it. I'm always out of town with my kids/grandchildren on Father's Day.

well then, this would work out just fine for you too,
Port orchard IS out of town!

Its Fathers day, a day when fathers should get to do whatever they want,,
he is only talking about a couple hours for lunch with friends,,

its my darn fathers day too! im inclined to go, as as planned, cause im obstinate,
its my day, Ill do what I want...

fire suppressor

Ok everyone sorry about the 19th I should have checked I am one of those stereotypical males who can't remember holidays and always remember about a day and a half before they come around. My schedule is pretty full the rest of the month so how about Monday June 20th. I know not everyone has Monday's off but a small group is better than not at all. It's been about a year since I was able make a meeting so it will be good to see some of you. Any other input is welcome