Thread: Jay Weber 1130 wisn

Founder's Club Member springfield 1911's Avatar

Jay Weber 1130 wisn

Now podcast http://www.newstalk1130.com/cc-commo...hejaywebershow

Jay Weber Hour 1 Part 2 6...
    June 10: Compromise for conceal carry.

Read more: http://www.newstalk1130.com/cc-commo...#ixzz1OseEOosf
    Last edited by springfield 1911; 06-10-2011 at 09:43 AM.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJQ34JTqk0I

In the ashes burns an ember of liberty, We are the fuel to ignite the ember into a flame of liberty.

The embodiment of our founding fathers will not be found in one man , But in Many.

****** give it away ( Our rights ) prostitutes sell it (Mandated training).

Thanks, I just turned it on.
    Jay tells us that he was a supporter of constitutional carry, but had a feeling it would never pass. Guess he was correct.

He didn't really sound like he was for Constitutional Carry in his other shows. He was in favor of training and background checks. Jerry Bott was on the fence but was leaning more Constitutional just on principle of less regulation and less government.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Founder's Club Member springfield 1911's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    He didn't really sound like he was for Constitutional Carry in his other shows. He was in favor of training and background checks. Jerry Bott was on the fence but was leaning more Constitutional just on principle of less regulation and less government.
    From what I heard on his other shows You are correct, But he did not agree with the permit part, One should not have to have a permit for the exercising a right.

So was for no permit. I didn't get the immpression that training was manditory.
    Last edited by springfield 1911; 06-10-2011 at 09:55 AM.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJQ34JTqk0I

In the ashes burns an ember of liberty, We are the fuel to ignite the ember into a flame of liberty.

The embodiment of our founding fathers will not be found in one man , But in Many.

****** give it away ( Our rights ) prostitutes sell it (Mandated training).

Quote Originally Posted by springfield 1911 View Post
    From what I heard on his other shows You are correct, But he did not agree with the permit part, One should not have to have a permit for the exercising a right.

So was for no permit. I didn't get the immpression that training was manditory.
    Perhaps I'm getting them all confused. I'm pretty sure he was for that mandatory garbage.

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    Perhaps I'm getting them all confused. I'm pretty sure he was for that mandatory garbage.
    This was the perception I took from listening to both him and Belling. I heard him speaking today, and I was confused (he was talking as if he supported Constitutional Carry the whole time).

Do you think he is now backtracking to save face with conservatives?
    skorittnig

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."
    Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote Originally Posted by skorittnig View Post
    This was the perception I took from listening to both him and Belling. I heard him speaking today, and I was confused (he was talking as if he supported Constitutional Carry the whole time).

I have no idea. I did listen to the show so I have no idea what his tone was.

Quote Originally Posted by skorittnig View Post

I think so , just like the guy on Vicki's show from the NRA claiming ththe NRA is for Constitutional Carry,No Permts !No Training ! Yeah right.
    This bill isn't perfect but show me one that is. I'll take take it for now and lets get it changed for the better.
    Owner Little Wolf Firearms , US ARMY RETIRED 101st Airborne & 84th DIV TRNG Small arms instructor.
    Remember , Gun Control is " USING BOTH HANDS!"

Quote Originally Posted by littlewolf View Post
    I think so , just like the guy on Vicki's show from the NRA claiming ththe NRA is for Constitutional Carry,No Permts !No Training ! Yeah right.
    This bill isn't perfect but show me one that is. I'll take take it for now and lets get it changed for the better.
    Take it right in the <expletive>...

ive listened to him quite often..i got the impression that hes for constitutional carry... and Vicki McKenna and i have discussed that her and Jay are the only ones in local talk radio who are....