• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Darling needs to go!

HandyHamlet

Every click on that site or every play of their podcast is a vote for them. The more traffic they get the better for them.

DON"T CLICK ON THE LINK!

probably too late...

And I vote for Paul.

Last edited:

Drakon

Just sent this email out......

Senator Darling,

I just wanted to let you know that the efforts you have made against Constitutional Carry are your ticket out of office. By working against CC and in lock-step with Chief Flynn you have embarrassed and betrayed many of your supporters and in doing so we intend to vote you out of office in the recall election this summer. A friend who betrays your trust is worse than an enemy you know you can't trust at all.

Sincerely

Last edited:

Drakon

The only positive thing about this is that it is smoking out the imitators........the ones who claim to support your gun rights but really don't

HandyHamlet

I am so excited to be able to cast my vote against Wirch in the upcoming recall election I can hardly contain myself. I guess all those signatures were real after all... {snicker}

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Last edited:

blaze

Russf

I am starting to believe that the NRA is lying to us also. Vicki had him on and he seems to know everything except for this! I have my doubts about the whole CC bill and what is actually going to be presented. I smell a huge conspiracy going on in our GOVERMENT.

Grant Guess

I am starting to believe that the NRA is lying to us also.

Here is my take on that. If you look at the propaganda that NRA was sending out, they touted the bill with training/permits and even had a Q&A PDF file set up so that people could research the law. Yet, they only gave a word in passing about SB93. That made me turn up my radar to full power right away.

My fears were calmed some what at the Wausau hearing because the NRA liaison spoke to SB93 issues. They had a liaison in Madison that spoke to the training/permit bill in Madison as well mind you.

Now, I have a world of respect for Vicki McKenna because she was the ONLY voice that we really had for Constitutional Carry. She takes a more Libertarian stance in that regard and I respect the hell out of her for never backing down.

I feel that in light of the La Sorte/Sykes spat (where Charlie lied his ass off), old Charlie was not going to be getting any info direct from NRA again and neither were any other egotistical, self-described "Sensible Conservative" radio talk show hosts anywhere near Milwaukee like Charlie. NRA or LaSorte went to Vicki and gave her the exclusive because she has been going for the whole enchilada from day one. It makes sense to me anyway.

What bugs me however is that La Sorte made it sound very much like he sat at the negotiating table with "some people" from the GOP legislature and hammered out this permit/training deal. Since one qualification for training is having "been involved in shooting competitions", it cannot be anything other than NRA terminology. He sure used the word "WE" an awful lot when it came to the talk on negotiations and I do not believe that he meant NRA. Well, I want to know exactly who the hell the other part of "WE" really is...Senators/Reps? Legislative Counsel?? Who??

Who determined with NRA/La Sorte just exactly how much of our state constitutional right could we freely exercise and who determined how many restrictions on that right we would have to swallow?

Any info that you can verify?

Last edited:

MKEgal

Grant Guess said:
They had a liaison in Madison that spoke to the training/permit bill in Madison as well mind you.
And he astonished all of us who were there by speaking against training!
He said the NRA has been wrong, there is no proven benefit to mandatory training, & WI should not have a training requirement.

Since one qualification for training is having "been involved in shooting competitions", it cannot be anything other than NRA terminology.
There are other shooting groups that sponsor competitions.
Heck, I know of 2 at the range I use, & there's IDPA, GSSF, & several other acronyms I'm spacing on at the moment.