• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Getting Skrewed?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

BROKENSPROKET

OK, this is what is bugging me. The Joint Committee on Finance passed an ammendment to SB93 WITHOUT that ammendment being published. All the member of the Joint Committee on Finance had before them was the memo from Wisconsin Legislative Council which Paul had posted. Isn't that ODD? Voting on an ammendment without it even being published and before those voting on it?

http://legis.wisconsin.gov/lfb/2011-13Bills/2011_06_09_SB93_LC.pdf

They still DO NOT have the ammended SB93 published. I have a feeling that they will not let us get a look at it before they vote on it again.

Add what Darling said on Sykes show. Like others have said, I think we are getting screwed.

Last edited:

paul@paul-fisher.com

OK, this is what is bugging me. The Joint Committee on Finance passed an ammendment to SB93 WITHOUT that ammendment being published. All the member of the Joint Committee on Finance had before them was the memo from Wisconsin Legislative Council which Paul had posted. Isn't that ODD? Voting on an ammendment without it even being published and before those voting on it?

http://legis.wisconsin.gov/lfb/2011-13Bills/2011_06_09_SB93_LC.pdf

They still DO NOT have the ammended SB93 published. I have a feeling that they will not let us get a look at it before they vote on it again.

Add what Darling said on Weber's show. Like others have said, I think we are getting screwed.

The JFC, from watching them work on the budget, work on resolutions and memos. I wouldn't worry about it quite yet. If it doesn't show up by Tuesday morning, then I'd be worried. I don't believe the Senate can pass it without real wording.

M

McX

bang on the desk! bang on the desk!

my friend came to me, with sadness in his eyes
told me that he wanted help, before constitutional carry dies
and though i couldnt feel his pain, i knew i had to try,
now i'm asking all of you to help save Constitutional's life..

bang on the desk, bang on the desk,
such a great disaster, it sure looks like a mess, never seen such distress,
so please give some bread, that Constitutional be fed,
free the people, bang on the desk!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZZ96J_PVbk