• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ATF Raids PSS gun range in Roanoke...

MSC 45ACP

I think TFred is right. They haven't been meeting their monthly quota for sales to Illegal Aliens over the last couple months (as stated in the article).

Reminds me of the line in Con Air when the DEA agent BRANDISHES his .380 peashooter and said "Do you know who I am???" and someone responds with "Yeah, you're the most crooked !@#$ on this plane!!!"

Seems appropriate in the current political climate of illegal chit going on inside the beltway.

KBCraig

A spokesman for the ATF says the federal agency has been gathering leads for two months leading up to the raid. But they would not release any information about what was found or the purpose of the raid.

They did say that it was a success.
"...it was a success."

So, another dog bit the dust?

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
They prolly had an anonymous tip from an unknown but totally reliable confidential informant about the presence of children who had never been tear-gassed or threatened with incineration.

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
At the conclusion of the raid, they carried out one man who had been pepper-sprayed and bludgeoned, which ipso-facto meant the raid was "a success". A while later they discovered the man was one of ther own agents. Oh well, the fog of war, and all that. They could just change his name when the final report is written.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
At the conclusion of the raid, they carried out one man who had been pepper-sprayed and bludgeoned, which ipso-facto meant the raid was "a success". A while later they discovered the man was one of ther own agents. Oh well, the fog of war, and all that. They could just change his name when the final report is written.

:shocker: Got link or was that tongue-in-cheek?

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate

Doesn't surprise me. All them squareheads look alike!:uhoh:

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
Tongue firmly in cheek, guys.

Come on Grape, I thought you knew about me !

What's really interesting is the fact that people who know the BATFE would actually suspect that my scenario was real !

Last edited:

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
It's easy to be 'successful' when your only objective is to make a scene and intimidate the public at large with how 'successful' you are... If you are always 'successful' then nobody would want to get on your bad side...

atf_ear_plugs.jpg

Do it! Pull the trigger and make the world a better place!

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Prolly one of them prophylactic raids. "Just to let them know we're watching." [/sarcasm]

I wonder if the search warrant is open for viewing, or sealed.