• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Upcoming Calico Jack Course July 9th and 10th

CalicoJack10

Thanks for the posative responese all. Even the ones with the PM's that don't really post on the regular forum. Hopefully I can work something out in the future to keep the costs down. Once I get the 501(c)(e) life should be a lot simpler because all of my costs go down, including insurance. And if I can find someone who can supply me with yearly insurance after that point at a cost I can afford, I may well just eat the cost of MOST OF the BASIC courses totally at that point.

But I have to say again, if you are looking for "just a permit certification" then you should look elsewhere, because I WILL FAIL YOU and bounce you right out of my courses. I refuse to teach people how to carry a gun. I will however teach people the tools they need to survive in a self defense situation.

I don't care about the money, and I certainly WILL NOT play games or compromise when it comes to the survivability of innocent law abiding citizens.

Mlutz

To make this extremely clear, I am 100% positive I WILL take a class of yours in the future. Also, i have to say great job on your tee shirts. :)