Thread: For all the Video lovers

For all the Video lovers

If you want to video capture something, with no hassels, Check this out:

www.zioneyez.com

720p video, 1 megpixel stills, 16 gig memory, battery live 3 hours...in your eye glasses!

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Nice.....now I need to find 150 bucks......

I would like to see some demo video of it too though.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

The 'authorities' need to seriously back off on the 'no videoing' stops because soon will come the day when they can't tell if they're being videoed and off-site stored or not.

Hey, it will be like putting up an "ADT" sign - you won't need a cam to get 'good behavior' they'll assume they're always on video.

This is an excellent advancement in technology supporting less-detectable recording of law enforcement personnel. I live in Texas, and am disappointed that Open Carry <insert preferred language for what happened in the 2011 Legislature>, but may very well be moving to Raleigh, NC in about a year. Regardless, when (not if) I [eventually] start open carrying, I think I'll be wearing these glasses every moment I have a gun on my hip.

I have not seen the product, it was in the "new technology" section of this months Popular Science mag my daughter gave me as a Christmas present last year. I just thought some here might be interested in it is why I posted the link.