• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

For all the Video lovers

Badger Johnson

The 'authorities' need to seriously back off on the 'no videoing' stops because soon will come the day when they can't tell if they're being videoed and off-site stored or not.

Hey, it will be like putting up an "ADT" sign - you won't need a cam to get 'good behavior' they'll assume they're always on video.

()pen(arry

This is an excellent advancement in technology supporting less-detectable recording of law enforcement personnel. I live in Texas, and am disappointed that Open Carry <insert preferred language for what happened in the 2011 Legislature>, but may very well be moving to Raleigh, NC in about a year. Regardless, when (not if) I [eventually] start open carrying, I think I'll be wearing these glasses every moment I have a gun on my hip.

hermannr

I have not seen the product, it was in the "new technology" section of this months Popular Science mag my daughter gave me as a Christmas present last year. I just thought some here might be interested in it is why I posted the link.