• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Local Attorney in the PI about Open Carry (Mark Knapp)

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Last edited:

amzbrady

oh the bradys again..same people who met up with obama and asked what he was doing about gun control to which he replied "were working under the radar on it". Pretty sure they are also the ones behind the new campaign saying that anyone can walk into a gun show without ID and buy full auto weapons so we need to make gun laws tighter so the terrorists dont use our "relaxed" gun laws to kill us all. Sometimes i wish those people and like minded folks would all move to into a state together, so we can watch as criminals laugh and take over there state while they wonder why there gun laws have caused an increase in crime and turn around and blame it on the "crazy right wing gun activists" who are busy elsewhere sippin on a brew enjoying a safer life...ok rants over

It happened years ago, Chicago Illinois...

sudden valley gunner

Good find Nick. Thanks, has Mark been invited to any OC gatherings?

My wife wore her pink, Coffee and guns shirt the other day while out and about. It was very sexy!!!!!! :p

Last edited: