Thread: Port Orchard open carry lunch June 20th

Port Orchard open carry lunch June 20th

I don't know about you but I LOVE Chinese food. I'm putting together a open carry lunch in Port Orchard at the China sun buffet on June 20th at 1300. I know this may not be the best timing with fathers day but am hoping a few of you will be able to join me. I have not been able to make a meeting in about a year so it would be great to see anyone who can make it. I have never been to this buffet before so I am not sure how open carry friendly they are. I tried this a few months ago and had to cancel due to health problems. My health is not the greatest especially during the summer so I will try my hardest to make this one. I am looking forward to see anyone who can make it.

June 20th @ 1300
    China sun buffet
    1948 SE Lund Ave Port Orchard , WA 98367
    "Fight like you train, train like you fight"

I've been there a number of times, once about two days after they were robbed, and they never had an issue with me carrying. Good food, and plenty of it. I'm planning on being there.

MMM Food

I will still be there
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex

The date you say is the 20th which is a Monday, Fathers day is Sunday the 19th. Just want to make sure you have the right date.
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

He originally called it for the 19th, Father's Day. After he realized it was a special day, he changed it to Monday the 20th. I hope that clarifies the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by golddigger14s View Post
    The date you say is the 20th which is a Monday, Fathers day is Sunday the 19th. Just want to make sure you have the right date.
    I am aware sorry about the timing I know a lot of you will already have plans or be out of town. The rest of my June is full and I will be gone for part of July. If I was going to make it happen I just had to pick a date

Quote Originally Posted by mik253 View Post
    this a repost? im gonna try n make it, im pretty broke so if anything ill come out n try to buy a sprite or somethin ha
    My last thread from a few days ago was just seeing if there was any interest this is the official RSVP thread

Bump!!

I am planning to come...

anybody else??
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Me, wife, and kids may be coming out

Will try to make it with the kids.....

monday lunch at China Sun

China Sun BuffetChina Sun Buffet

4331 Bethel Rd SE Port Orchard, WA 98366 -
    this is the location of china sun they moved to the new building a while back

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

monday lunch at China Sun

Hwy 16 to sedgewick go E. to Bethel rd. turn Left to china sun about 4 or five blocks down on right

DEMAND IT

Hello everyone,
    I am very sorry I was not able to make it today I am starting to get frustrated with my self. I felt fine until I woke up from a short nap and had a lot of abdominal cramping and pain witch I can only assume to he a side effect from the antibiotics I've been on. I tried to make even made it on the road for a second but was forced to turn around and come back home. For those of you paying attention this is the second time in a row I have tried to meet up with some of you and not have been able to make it. I hope you all can understand as this is definitely not the image I want associated with my name.
    I have a couple different problems going on right now I'm working with my doctor on, no one problem being too serious but until we get a few more this figured out its difficult to be able to know in advance what days I will be feeling well on.
    I really appreciate everyone's willingness to come out and I hope everyone had a fun time.

Just noticed this thread. I could've made this.

Just got home from another great meet. Attendees were: Ajetpilot, Mik253, psbart, Vitaeus, Shiiiion, Lante, and GreenIsFaster. I'm sorry if I missed someone or misspelled a screen name. Good turnout for a weekday lunch. Green will post a picture or two to prove it happened.
    Last edited by Ajetpilot; 06-20-2011 at 08:28 PM.

Nice to see everyone who made it!

lunch was great. good food and awesome company. nice to meet more of you face to face.

You know the drill

The above is what happens what you come late due to AHEM crap addresses in the 1st post AHEM.

Booo the OP! (Lucky it's a medical condition or I'd start flaming!)

Been harassed by the police? Yelled at by the anti-gun neighbors? Mother doesn't approve?

Then this is the place for you! Click here to get back at them!