• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Port Orchard open carry lunch June 20th

fire suppressor

I don't know about you but I LOVE Chinese food. I'm putting together a open carry lunch in Port Orchard at the China sun buffet on June 20th at 1300. I know this may not be the best timing with fathers day but am hoping a few of you will be able to join me. I have not been able to make a meeting in about a year so it would be great to see anyone who can make it. I have never been to this buffet before so I am not sure how open carry friendly they are. I tried this a few months ago and had to cancel due to health problems. My health is not the greatest especially during the summer so I will try my hardest to make this one. I am looking forward to see anyone who can make it.

June 20th @ 1300
China sun buffet
1948 SE Lund Ave Port Orchard , WA 98367

golddigger14s

Activist Member
The date you say is the 20th which is a Monday, Fathers day is Sunday the 19th. Just want to make sure you have the right date.

fire suppressor

The date you say is the 20th which is a Monday, Fathers day is Sunday the 19th. Just want to make sure you have the right date.

I am aware sorry about the timing I know a lot of you will already have plans or be out of town. The rest of my June is full and I will be gone for part of July. If I was going to make it happen I just had to pick a date

fire suppressor

Hello everyone,
I am very sorry I was not able to make it today I am starting to get frustrated with my self. I felt fine until I woke up from a short nap and had a lot of abdominal cramping and pain witch I can only assume to he a side effect from the antibiotics I've been on. I tried to make even made it on the road for a second but was forced to turn around and come back home. For those of you paying attention this is the second time in a row I have tried to meet up with some of you and not have been able to make it. I hope you all can understand as this is definitely not the image I want associated with my name.
I have a couple different problems going on right now I'm working with my doctor on, no one problem being too serious but until we get a few more this figured out its difficult to be able to know in advance what days I will be feeling well on.
I really appreciate everyone's willingness to come out and I hope everyone had a fun time.

Ajetpilot

Just got home from another great meet. Attendees were: Ajetpilot, Mik253, psbart, Vitaeus, Shiiiion, Lante, and GreenIsFaster. I'm sorry if I missed someone or misspelled a screen name. Good turnout for a weekday lunch. Green will post a picture or two to prove it happened. :banana:

Last edited:

OrangeIsTrouble

You know the drill

DSC02988.jpg
a%3E
DSC02989.jpg

DSC02990.jpg

The above is what happens what you come late due to AHEM crap addresses in the 1st post AHEM.

Booo the OP! (Lucky it's a medical condition or I'd start flaming!) :p