• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WI Non-Resident Permits available only to Illinios residents

BROKENSPROKET

I believe I heard some one say the Walker wanted recipricity to encourage tourism in Wisconsin. Maybe Walker might want WI non=resident permits for Illinois residents.

Big Dipper

OMG - It must be a sign of the apocalypse!

I think that that is the first time I have ever heard a Wisconsinite NOT wanting MORE F(riendly) I(llinois) B(uddy) money to help reduce the state deficit!!! ;-)

MKEgal

Let's not encourage any more gov't intrusion, or give them the illusion that we like what they're doing & want more of it.

Any non-WI citizen can carry on any permit, so if an IL resident wanted to experience relative freedom s/he could get a permit from any other state (PA is cheapest but now requires one to appear in person, rather than mailing it in).

I wish they'd go Constitutional or at the very least allow anyone to conceal with any permit from any state.

oak1971

I think that that is the first time I have ever heard a Wisconsinite NOT wanting MORE F(riendly) I(llinois) B(uddy) money to help reduce the state deficit!!! ;-)

As long as you stay off the lake when I'm fishing we're cool.

Grant Guess

...don't take a dump in my woods and we are good to go :lol: