Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chevy's tour updates here

Accomplished Advocate

Chevy's tour updates here

ELLISVILLE IS NEXT, ll times are 5pm on Sunday evenings so as to allow relaxation post event.

City/State Address

O'Fallon, MO 3005 Hwy K Done, great crowd did not count

St. Charles, MO 2911 Veterans Memorial Parkway Done, good crowd, 15 persons

Olivette, MO 9119 Olive Blvd 6-26-2011

Columbia, MO 1010 I-70 Dr. SW 7-10-2011

Ellisville, MO 1382 Clarkson-Clayton 7-17-2011

Hazelwood,, MO 5555 St. Louis Mills Blvd. #443 7-24-2011
    Unsure at this time, appears to be internal mall location, mall is posted

St. Louis, MO 12466 Tesson Ferry Rd Not legal might talk about a ccw event but doubt it.

O'Fallon, IL 1305 Central Parkway Dr. your kidding right? Not going to PRIL and dropping a dime until they free their people.
    Last edited by LMTD; 06-14-2011 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Because I am old and screwed the pooch on the dates, bout that simple
    John C. Eastman Associate Dean of Chapman University’s School of Law "the Second Amendment, like its sister amendments, does not confer a right but rather recognizes a natural right inherent in our humanity."

Chevys at the mills has an external exit that doesn't require you to go into the mall directly. Now not saying we can OC there because it's at the mall, just stating.
    Last edited by Tony4310; 06-13-2011 at 09:42 AM.

Accomplished Advocate
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony4310 View Post
    Chevys at the mills has an external exit that doesn't require you to go into the mall directly. Now not saying we can OC there because it's at the mall, just stating.
    If they have an external entrance, I will be going there indeed sir. I have no intention of entering the mall, they do not want my money.

Chevy's was posted, the owner is not sure why, they pulled the signs and graciously invited us back, I am going back.
    John C. Eastman Associate Dean of Chapman University’s School of Law "the Second Amendment, like its sister amendments, does not confer a right but rather recognizes a natural right inherent in our humanity."

We'll have to watch out for those pesky mall cops on the segways!

Accomplished Advocate
    We'll have to watch out for those pesky mall cops on the segways!
    You may NOT run through the mall screaming "pig on a stick", it is inappropriate!

Hahahahahaha

Isn't Ellisville a no go for OC?

http://codes.sullivanpublications.com/ellisville-slp/

SECTION 210.250.A.6

Looks like both OC and CC are banned, with no exception for CCW endorsement holders. Of course, one of those isn't valid, but the other one is.

Accomplished Advocate
    Quote Originally Posted by kcgunfan View Post

SECTION 210.250.A.6

Looks like both OC and CC are banned, with no exception for CCW endorsement holders. Of course, one of those isn't valid, but the other one is.
    You gotta read the whole thing every time sir.

D. Subparagraphs (1), (6) and (7) of Subsection (A) of this Section shall not apply to any person who has a valid concealed carry endorsement issued pursuant to Sections 571.101 to 571.121, RSMo., or a valid permit or endorsement to carry concealed firearms issued by another State or political subdivision of another State.

Open carry is (6) so it is covered as "shall not apply"

Each person is on their own, I am dining there, I will be OC'ing, everyone is welcome to join, carry of any type is a personal decision and is not a requirement for having dinner.

Regular Member sohighlyunlikely's Avatar

SECTION 210.250.A.6

please re-read. You will find this.

D. Subparagraphs (1), (6) and (7) of Subsection (A) of this Section shall not apply to any person who has a valid concealed carry endorsement issued pursuant to Sections 571.101 to 571.121, RSMo., or a valid permit or endorsement to carry concealed firearms issued by another State or political subdivision of another State.

Doc

Oh snap LMTD beat me to the almost same exact comment
    Last edited by sohighlyunlikely; 06-13-2011 at 03:39 PM. Reason: I am slow

Quote Originally Posted by LMTD View Post
    ELLISVILLE IS NEXT, ll times are 5pm on Sunday evenings so as to allow relaxation post event.

City/State Address

O'Fallon, MO 3005 Hwy K Done, great crowd did not count

St. Charles, MO 2911 Veterans Memorial Parkway Done, good crowd, 15 persons

Ellisville, MO 1382 Clarkson-Clayton 6-12-2011

Hazelwood,, MO 5555 St. Louis Mills Blvd. #443 Unsure at this time, appears to be internal mall location, mall is posted

Olivette, MO 9119 Olive Blvd 6-26-2011

Columbia, MO 1010 I-70 Dr. SW 7-10-2011

St. Louis, MO 12466 Tesson Ferry Rd Not legal might talk about a ccw event but doubt it.

O'Fallon, IL 1305 Central Parkway Dr. your kidding right? Not going to PRIL and dropping a dime until they free their people.
    Looks like I missed Ellisville OC - I was in O'Fallon Chevy's wit a bunch of folks 6-12-11-
    What gives?
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

You gotta read the whole thing every time sir.

Open carry is (6) so it is covered as "shall not apply"

Each person is on their own, I am dining there, I will be OC'ing, everyone is welcome to join, carry of any type is a personal decision and is not a requirement for having dinner.
    The odd thing is I definitely did read the one before and after. I remember both of those. What is wrong with me today...

So their was Ellisville and O Fallon on the same day?

Quote Originally Posted by mspgunner View Post
    Looks like I missed Ellisville OC - I was in O'Fallon Chevy's wit a bunch of folks 6-12-11-
    What gives?

Accomplished Advocate
    No, I just screwqed the pooch on the dates.

This upcomming Sunday 6-19-2011

life is short and we all make mistakes, I think this is my third or that could be a mistake too!

RSVP for Ellisville please, the last crowd estimate was off and we want to be sure we have enough seating for all.

Accomplished Advocate
    The odd thing is I definitely did read the one before and after. I remember both of those. What is wrong with me today...
    Same thing with me, I bet I even put it into my outlook calander wrong as well.

No, I just screwqed the pooch on the dates.

This upcomming Sunday 6-19-2011

life is short and we all make mistakes, I think this is my third or that could be a mistake too!

RSVP for Ellisville please, the last crowd estimate was off and we want to be sure we have enough seating for all.
    I'm sure it was a computer screw up, you wouldn't do that!

What time may Iask? Some one has to ask...
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!

Accomplished Advocate

Now we have another problem!!!

It is FATHERS DAY, not sure we can do that one, fubar's the whole damn list!!!!!!

REDUEX tonight when I get home!

Now we have another problem!!!

It is FATHERS DAY, not sure we can do that one, fubar's the whole damn list!!!!!!

REDUEX tonight when I get home!
    I wish my dad had a CCW I'd get him a holster for his j-frame and take him there.

Accomplished Advocate

OK, make fun of the old guy!

Fixed the dates to reflect holiday avoidance and inaccurate dates.

Feel free to poke fun, you know I would!

Olivette is next! This Sunday, RSVP please
    Last edited by LMTD; 06-14-2011 at 12:06 AM.

Regular Member sohighlyunlikely's Avatar
    I can see no reason why I wouldn't be there.

Doc

I'll be there. Are buttless chaps ok to wear?

Accomplished Advocate
    I'll be there. Are buttless chaps ok to wear?

I do not regulate the behavior of others beyond requesting courteous interaction with LEO's whom I intend to address if they find themselves in a position to disrupt my dinner party and guest, they are indeed welcome to sit and dine with us if that is their desire.

As to the assless chaps, I can only imagine that would depend upon the caliber of your gun and your spare ammunitions storage methods. Having met a great many of the persons likely to attend, it remains very unlikely that anyone will request a demonstration of how you draw or present your weapon. If you are sporting only a 9mm the crowd you might be hoping to attract may well be disappointed as there are very few 9mm weapons with barrel lengths beyond five inches and I would think a magnum of no less than eight inches would be required for you to satisfy those attracted to your chosen attire. To each his own, I am sure someone likes the little ones too.

EDIT: BTW, careful what doors you open as I am quite well known to take the invitation and walk right through!
    Last edited by LMTD; 06-14-2011 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Open season for humor and good will, no one should choose to be offended, but if you are, remeber it was your choice.

Olivette is next?

I plan on being at the Ollivette get together 6-26-2011 @ 5:00 PM.
    Don't know if i'll do .45 or 9mm, won't be in Chaps for sure!
    Are Bibs OK?

This made my day!

This made my day!
    That I'll be attending or the Bibs question?
    Last edited by mspgunner; 06-14-2011 at 07:27 PM.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast