• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Chevy's tour updates here

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
I'll be there. Are buttless chaps ok to wear?

I do not regulate the behavior of others beyond requesting courteous interaction with LEO's whom I intend to address if they find themselves in a position to disrupt my dinner party and guest, they are indeed welcome to sit and dine with us if that is their desire.

As to the assless chaps, I can only imagine that would depend upon the caliber of your gun and your spare ammunitions storage methods. Having met a great many of the persons likely to attend, it remains very unlikely that anyone will request a demonstration of how you draw or present your weapon. If you are sporting only a 9mm the crowd you might be hoping to attract may well be disappointed as there are very few 9mm weapons with barrel lengths beyond five inches and I would think a magnum of no less than eight inches would be required for you to satisfy those attracted to your chosen attire. To each his own, I am sure someone likes the little ones too.

EDIT: BTW, careful what doors you open as I am quite well known to take the invitation and walk right through!

Last edited:

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
This made my day!

Pleasure to be of service, I do however stop short of replacing soda, coffee or other beverage destroyed keyboards so drink while computing at your own peril.

Glad to hear your gonna make this one.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Olivette is next?

YES, and if you will take note of mpsgunners post directly below yours it is the 26th aka NEXT SUNDAY the one after fathers day.

With all the crap getting in the way and my totally inability to schedule the dates right the original post has been edited to reflect an ACCURATE schedule with dates and all begin at 5pm so as folks have plenty of time after to either expand to another venue or go home etc.

On the star bucks tour when I was present we often finished out the night at steak n shake etc, in fact I may still owe Doc a meal as I was unable to hit the last few starbucks and lost a bet or was rude after promising not to or some other crap like that!

sohighlyunlikely

Chevy's in Olivette

Olivette Chevy's, Sunday June 26th, 5pm. I will be there. I spoke with Tony and Superlite and beleive they will be attending as well.

Olivette is OC legal only with a CCW

Doc

OCMO-gun-120.gif

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Ok, so in order to be sure they have enough room for us NEXT Sunday, as it sits right now:

LMTD +1
Doc +1
Superlite
Tony who may be sporting assless chaps, might explain why he is focused on escaping from +1 ;P
Marc +1 maybe

Repomaster is a maybe

Anyone else going to make it? We have another week so I know plans can change but this is about as central a location as exist. If you have an additional guest that is not yet active on these boards, feel free to invite just let them know to respond via you or directly here so we can let the owner know how much support his change of policies have garnered. You might want to also alert them to the partial clothing optional thoughts on some of our more twisted members so they do not ask about how others store spare ammo or mags during supper, it might get ugly!

Oh yeah, tell em to bring a sense of humor as well, this is not a stuffed shirt convention, it is dinner among friends.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
FYI:

From north take 170 south to Olive, go right aka west on Olive in the right hand lane, Chevy's is on the right within about 1/2 mile.

From South take 170 north to Olive exit, turn left on Olive and get into the Right lane heading west, Chevy's will be on the right.

If we get a big crowd this time, it will go a long way to showing this business and others that there is great wisdom in not restricting their patrons rights as our wallets are attached to our holsters, both come in or both stay out. It is a matter of respect and honor among the law abiding.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
LMTD +1
Doc +1
Superlite
Tony
MSPgunner
MadinMo +3, Not sure he hits these boards at all, I have talked with him on mocarry and he took me to benchrest in Wright city for a day of shooting.

mspgunner

LMTD +1
Doc +1
Superlite
Tony
MSPgunner
MadinMo +3, Not sure he hits these boards at all, I have talked with him on mocarry and he took me to benchrest in Wright city for a day of shooting.

Yo bro, anytime you want to hit Bench Rest give me a shout, it's gonna be home away from home for me. I've got soem fine tuning to do before I enter some shoot'n competitions so I plan to spend a lot of time there. Got to get those shoot'n irons up to snuff!

Morpheus97

I've been wanting to attend these but keep having scheduling conflicts. Last Sunday I was scheduled to work and on the 26th we are supposed to be out of town. We will try to get back to St Louis in time to meet for dinner, though. Put me down for now as a maybe with +1. I'll let you know later in the week if it's likely or not we'll make it.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
LMTD +1
Doc +1
Superlite
Tony
MSPgunner
MadinMo +3
StevenStL
Morpheus97+1, good to hear from you again, thanks for your efforts and the Joplin donations again and tell your father (Sam I believe) that we said hello!

I think I will go ahead and estimate it at 20 again then and if it runs higher later in the week I can let them know. I am sure they will appreciate the show of support.