• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Chevy's tour updates here

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
ELLISVILLE IS NEXT, ll times are 5pm on Sunday evenings so as to allow relaxation post event.

City/State Address

O'Fallon, MO 3005 Hwy K Done, great crowd did not count

St. Charles, MO 2911 Veterans Memorial Parkway Done, good crowd, 15 persons

Olivette, MO 9119 Olive Blvd 6-26-2011

Columbia, MO 1010 I-70 Dr. SW 7-10-2011

Ellisville, MO 1382 Clarkson-Clayton 7-17-2011

Hazelwood,, MO 5555 St. Louis Mills Blvd. #443 7-24-2011
Unsure at this time, appears to be internal mall location, mall is posted

St. Louis, MO 12466 Tesson Ferry Rd Not legal might talk about a ccw event but doubt it.

O'Fallon, IL 1305 Central Parkway Dr. your kidding right? Not going to PRIL and dropping a dime until they free their people.

Last edited:

Tony4310

Chevys at the mills has an external exit that doesn't require you to go into the mall directly. Now not saying we can OC there because it's at the mall, just stating.

Last edited:

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Chevys at the mills has an external exit that doesn't require you to go into the mall directly. Now not saying we can OC there because it's at the mall, just stating.

If they have an external entrance, I will be going there indeed sir. I have no intention of entering the mall, they do not want my money.

Chevy's was posted, the owner is not sure why, they pulled the signs and graciously invited us back, I am going back.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Isn't Ellisville a no go for OC?

http://codes.sullivanpublications.com/ellisville-slp/

SECTION 210.250.A.6

Looks like both OC and CC are banned, with no exception for CCW endorsement holders. Of course, one of those isn't valid, but the other one is.

You gotta read the whole thing every time sir.

D. Subparagraphs (1), (6) and (7) of Subsection (A) of this Section shall not apply to any person who has a valid concealed carry endorsement issued pursuant to Sections 571.101 to 571.121, RSMo., or a valid permit or endorsement to carry concealed firearms issued by another State or political subdivision of another State.

Open carry is (6) so it is covered as "shall not apply"

Each person is on their own, I am dining there, I will be OC'ing, everyone is welcome to join, carry of any type is a personal decision and is not a requirement for having dinner.

sohighlyunlikely

Isn't Ellisville a no go for OC?

http://codes.sullivanpublications.com/ellisville-slp/

SECTION 210.250.A.6

Looks like both OC and CC are banned, with no exception for CCW endorsement holders. Of course, one of those isn't valid, but the other one is.

please re-read. You will find this.

D. Subparagraphs (1), (6) and (7) of Subsection (A) of this Section shall not apply to any person who has a valid concealed carry endorsement issued pursuant to Sections 571.101 to 571.121, RSMo., or a valid permit or endorsement to carry concealed firearms issued by another State or political subdivision of another State.

Doc

Oh snap LMTD beat me to the almost same exact comment

Last edited:

mspgunner

ELLISVILLE IS NEXT, ll times are 5pm on Sunday evenings so as to allow relaxation post event.

City/State Address

O'Fallon, MO 3005 Hwy K Done, great crowd did not count

St. Charles, MO 2911 Veterans Memorial Parkway Done, good crowd, 15 persons

Ellisville, MO 1382 Clarkson-Clayton 6-12-2011

Hazelwood,, MO 5555 St. Louis Mills Blvd. #443 Unsure at this time, appears to be internal mall location, mall is posted

Olivette, MO 9119 Olive Blvd 6-26-2011

Columbia, MO 1010 I-70 Dr. SW 7-10-2011

St. Louis, MO 12466 Tesson Ferry Rd Not legal might talk about a ccw event but doubt it.

O'Fallon, IL 1305 Central Parkway Dr. your kidding right? Not going to PRIL and dropping a dime until they free their people.

Looks like I missed Ellisville OC - I was in O'Fallon Chevy's wit a bunch of folks 6-12-11-
What gives?

kcgunfan

You gotta read the whole thing every time sir.

Open carry is (6) so it is covered as "shall not apply"

Each person is on their own, I am dining there, I will be OC'ing, everyone is welcome to join, carry of any type is a personal decision and is not a requirement for having dinner.

The odd thing is I definitely did read the one before and after. I remember both of those. What is wrong with me today...

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
No, I just screwqed the pooch on the dates.

This upcomming Sunday 6-19-2011

life is short and we all make mistakes, I think this is my third or that could be a mistake too!

RSVP for Ellisville please, the last crowd estimate was off and we want to be sure we have enough seating for all.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
The odd thing is I definitely did read the one before and after. I remember both of those. What is wrong with me today...

Same thing with me, I bet I even put it into my outlook calander wrong as well.

mspgunner

No, I just screwqed the pooch on the dates.

This upcomming Sunday 6-19-2011

life is short and we all make mistakes, I think this is my third or that could be a mistake too!

RSVP for Ellisville please, the last crowd estimate was off and we want to be sure we have enough seating for all.

I'm sure it was a computer screw up, you wouldn't do that!

What time may Iask? Some one has to ask...

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate

Now we have another problem!!!

It is FATHERS DAY, not sure we can do that one, fubar's the whole damn list!!!!!!

REDUEX tonight when I get home!

cash50

Now we have another problem!!!

It is FATHERS DAY, not sure we can do that one, fubar's the whole damn list!!!!!!

REDUEX tonight when I get home!

I wish my dad had a CCW I'd get him a holster for his j-frame and take him there.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
OK, make fun of the old guy!

Fixed the dates to reflect holiday avoidance and inaccurate dates.

Feel free to poke fun, you know I would!

Olivette is next! This Sunday, RSVP please

Last edited:

sohighlyunlikely

I can see no reason why I wouldn't be there.

Doc

75-Open-Carry.gif