• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

UNO's on Hull Street Rd closed for good

va_tazdad

No more meals at that location. Shame of it is that one of the managers was OC friendly.

Corp said it just wasn't making money any more. I saw business drop lick a rock when the smoking ban went into effect.

Dang I miss the Crab dip!

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Too bad the folks that worked there are now unemployed, but I will not miss the place.

Both quality and quantity of food served went down and continued to spiral.

We need to wait and see what takes over the site and try to convince management through our (as always) good behavior and (if warranted) repeat patronage that OCers are a welcome part of the customer base.

stay safe.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I shouldn't speak ill of the dead Skid.....so I won't, but I ain't shedding any tears.