• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Vicki Mckenna giving Waanguard hell right now!

M

McX

it should be noted; were not nuts. were just sitting here killing time, and reading real threads while those in Madison argue our rights away. typical Wisconsin situation; much like a gallon of our farm fresh milk, delicious today, crap in 3 days. what day is today? oh well, onto a real thread...........

BROKENSPROKET

We are sooooo phucked. Every Democrat will pile on Whinegards ammendment along with a few Republicans. A simple majority is all that is needed. We are sooooo phucked.

springfield 1911

Founder's Club Member
Gene German is written all over Wanggaards face . KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL

KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL TKILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILLHE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL TKILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILLHE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL TKILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL KILL THE BILL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I'd rather take our chances with the W.S.S.C Striking the ban as unconstitutional!

It's a racist bill for rich whites only,

Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
When did the color & size of the - no guns allowed sign change ? It was ORANGE & 8.5" X 11" now it's 5 x 7 & white ? While they are at it why not just make it invisible....

Last edited:

cheezhed

I was listening to Vicki at wisn and I thought that the training that he wanted mandated was
a somewhat racist in nature. There was a comment repeated often about how a 90 year old woman
could carry a .44 magnum concealed and all I could think of was he was really talking about a person of color as this amendment with a shooting requirement would affect inner city dwellers more than people with access to a range.

apierce918

I was listening to Vicki at wisn and I thought that the training that he wanted mandated was
a somewhat racist in nature. There was a comment repeated often about how a 90 year old woman
could carry a .44 magnum concealed and all I could think of was he was really talking about a person of color as this amendment with a shooting requirement would affect inner city dwellers more than people with access to a range.

I think racist is a stretch

M

McX

the pounding 'ol wangchung took at the hands of Vicki is nothing compared to the pounding the voters will give him when he comes up for re-election.

HandyHamlet

This voter could use a little pounding. Pounding of the bass on this glorious am.

[video=youtube;bf4x36XKhsM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf4x36XKhsM[/video]

Last edited:

mliederbach

Under Wanggaard's training mandate, the instructor decides if one needs to do the live fire. The rule makes no sense as not everyone will have a firearm at the time of training and providing any firearm will not suffice as the trianee will be unsure of type, caliber, etc... that they may use. As Vicki stated "It's seems that they are trying to make it harder to get a permit".

Last edited:

Rattrapper

The NRA is all for the training requirement as long as thier program is allowed or the only one allowed. Then they make money off the certifications.
That is exactly what happen in MasSucKchusetts in 1998, With GOAL (NRA's) agent failing to speak up during the process.

HandyHamlet

Well a packed house watched very surprised as the NRA's lobbyist Lasorte clearly stated that the NRA was mistaken all these years when they demanded training. He said the NRA support Constitutional Carry. It's on video.

While in a million years I never thought I would be defending the NRA, I saw what I saw and heard what I heard. We must place the blame on our elected officials. They are the ones who have ignored us.

Last edited:

XDFDE45

Well a packed house watched very surprised as the NRA's lobbyist Lasorte during the hearings. He clearly stated that the NRA was mistaken all these years when they demanded training. He said the NRA support Constitutional Carry. It's on video.

While in a million years I never thought I would be defending the NRA, I saw what I saw and heard what I heard. We must place the blame on our elected officials. They are the ones who have ignored us.
^^^This

Rattrapper

Well a packed house watched very surprised as the NRA's lobbyist Lasorte during the hearings. He clearly stated that the NRA was mistaken all these years when they demanded training. He said the NRA support Constitutional Carry. It's on video.

If they support Constitutional Carry, Why are they Mucking up the process in New Hampshire???

They will never get another dime from me!! OBTW I am an Endowment Member of the NRA. I will not turn in my membership, I paid for it, in full. Every mailing I get, goes back to NRA with all the paper enclosed and then some. NRA pays the bill.

Last edited:

BROKENSPROKET

With what Whinegart was talking about on Vicki Mkennas show, could not all the all of the classroom curriculim(sp) could be information that is supplied with the application where one has to sign a statement that they recieved and understand all the information and return it with the application?

That would make it very easy.