• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The venue apartments

The Big Guy

I would not worry about your apt complex. You have the right to come and go from your place of residency and unless they have something written into your lease that you agreed to by signing it, they can't say squat about it.

Most banks don't say anything either. Don't worry about it. At the most all they can do is tell you to leave. At that point you get to decide if you want to continue your relationship with them or take your biz elsewhere.

TBG

Nevada carrier

So in Nevada my lease doesn't only cover my apartment but also the grounds?

You have a right to come and go from your home, and all rights guaranteed by the US and Nevada constitution are protected in anyplace you have a lawful right to be. In your apartment complex. If you have a lease, you have the lawful right to be. For them to revoke your lawful right to come and go from your home, they can begin eviction proceedings. You can file for a stay of eviction if you contest the legality of the eviction. This is why you can not just be put out on the street on the spot. Renters have rights just like private property owners. While it is true that a private property owner can trespass you, it's not the same when you are renting a residence to someone. If you have done something illegal, the owner's only recourse would be to obtain a restraining order, but then Open Carry of firearms is not illegal.

Lanearas

Campaign Veteran

Lostlittlerobot

Read that guys personal letter response. Woah! I knew chase sucked, but had no idea why. In my job they take sometimes 30 days to return refunds....etc. That puts big burdon on me! But now I have a personal issue with em!. Not only do they suck at their job, they suck for sucking sake!.

This was from a long ways back, only ready about 15 or so responses before I typed thid, so maybe they changed....