• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SSA2 for SB93. This is what they will be voting on Tuesday 6/14.

Jesse

ok, Coggs... Milwaukee has a criminal problem... its not guns, its the loser degenerates you have allowed to take over that city...

HandyHamlet

"Milwaukee has a gun vi-o-lence problem" - Spencer Coggs (Dumbassocrat)

Seems to me you don't have a gun violence problem. Seems to me you have a Chief who sucks balls at his job.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Coggs...what boo hoo cry bleeding heart..... Milwaukee has a Gun Violence Problem...I wonder what the demographics are that commit the Gun Violence ? Whites, Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Other ???? Just because your district is full of violent Bangers & you don't trust your own people don't prevent us from protecting ourselves from your violent constiuents..

Outdoorsman1

Obviously nothing said about not having to wait the 3 or 4 months to OC ligally in a vehicle.....

So might this get discussed in the assembly or is the issue dead in the water...

Paul....??????

Outdoorsman1

paul@paul-fisher.com

Obviously nothing said about not having to wait the 3 or 4 months to OC ligally in a vehicle.....

So might this get discussed in the assembly or is the issue dead in the water...

Paul....??????

Outdoorsman1

It looks like they did not fix the 4 month thing and didn't fix the locked case without a permit in a GFSZ thing.

We need to wait for the version that hits the house to make sure but my write up from last night still stands.

Archangel

1 / 3 of the way there....

Assembly, then Walker.

I missed some of it. I hope that the reciprocity issue will be addressed. I really hope I'll be able to use my Georgia permit there.

MKEgal

Archangel said:
I hope that the reciprocity issue will be addressed. I really hope I'll be able to use my Georgia permit there.
AFAIK, you'd be OK. Unless they snuck something in recently.
Last I heard they were planning to accept any OOS permit.

paul said:
Requirement for reciprocity is that the issuing state either requires background checks or allows background checks and the person who got the permit got a background check
What states issue a permit w/ no BG check or make it optional?

Last edited: