• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Armed With My 9mm and the U.S. Constitution

A

alxryk

The U.S. Constitution is every American's guide to the foundation of our freedom. It is when we deviate from our nation's origin and our forefather's intent to assure our freedoms established in the U.S. Constitution that we are stripped of our rights and made vulnerable to outside elements. When our founding fathers granted the right of states to govern themselves to assure a pure democracy, they could not envision the blatant removal of our nation's most coveted document, the U.S. Constitution, from state laws. In the age of American complacency, citizens sit idly by as lawmakers chip away at our constitutional rights, soon to be eviscerated in the name of the security of our homeland. The only secured homeland is one with citizens who have the right to carry a 9mm on one leg and a copy of the U.S. Constitution on the other leg, as an open reminder that U.S. citizens have a right to ensure their own safety.

Last edited:

TechnoWeenie

I just don't understand what you think you'll accomplish.

Having that strapped to your leg won't deter anyone.

I mean, seriously, only 9mm?

:lol:

Hammer

Ah, jeez!
All this time I thought our forefathers created a Republic, not a democracy.
Democracy= rule by the majority, who vote on every issue.
Republic=Officials elected by the people. Officials represent the people in law-making. Many officials seem at present to have forgotten who's the boss. It's time to aquaint more with the unemployment line.
And get the teachers to properly instruct on what forms of government are in current use.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
The U.S. Constitution is every American's guide to the foundation of our freedom. It is when we deviate from our nation's origin and our forefather's intent to assure our freedoms established in the U.S. Constitution that we are stripped of our rights and made vulnerable to outside elements. When our founding fathers granted the right of states to govern themselves to assure a pure democracy, they could not envision the blatant removal of our nation's most coveted document, the U.S. Constitution, from state laws. In the age of American complacency, citizens sit idly by as lawmakers chip away at our constitutional rights, soon to be eviscerated in the name of the security of our homeland. The only secured homeland is one with citizens who have the right to carry a 9mm on one leg and a copy of the U.S. Constitution on the other leg, as an open reminder that U.S. citizens have a right to ensure their own safety.

Welcome to the forum!

papa bear

Ah, jeez!
All this time I thought our forefathers created a Republic, not a democracy.
Democracy= rule by the majority, who vote on every issue.
Republic=Officials elected by the people. Officials represent the people in law-making. Many officials seem at present to have forgotten who's the boss. It's time to aquaint more with the unemployment line.
And get the teachers to properly instruct on what forms of government are in current use.
i prefer a democratically elected representative government under the rule of Law. rule of law being key. since it makes everyone equal and no one above it.

A

alxryk

Either way, nothing is happening like the majority want.
+1
by far the best first post I have seen on here.

Thank you for that last comment amzbrady. I have a lot on my mind. I want to share it among friends. That's why I'm here. I also agree with your comment that things are not happening as the majority wants. That's the reason why it is so important that we all talk loud about the rights we have left in a country the majority loves.

ADulay

That sums it up nicely for me!

Welcome aboard.

AD

A

alxryk

+1

WE are those "clinging to their guns and religion" and telling the inappropriately-named DHS to go take a long walk off a short bridge.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Doing what you just said is what makes America so great. It's up to us to keep America great by exercising our rights to their fullest extent.

A

alxryk

That sums it up nicely for me!

Welcome aboard.

AD

Thank you, ADulay. Back to the basics, I always say. Freedom is a simple. It has been complicated every time a state deviates from the intentions of our forefathers in the U.S. constitution.

Last edited:

Bucks Gun Shop

as an open reminder that U.S. citizens have a right to ensure their own safety.

Wonderful quote which says a number of things which have long been forgotten by the vast majority of U.S. citizens... And while I agree with the statement above, I also feel that we have not only forgotten our right to ensure our own safety, but perhaps more importantly our RESPONSIBILITY... We have become the nanny state and the nanny nation...

A

alxryk

The Right to Self-protection

Wonderful quote which says a number of things which have long been forgotten by the vast majority of U.S. citizens... And while I agree with the statement above, I also feel that we have not only forgotten our right to ensure our own safety, but perhaps more importantly our RESPONSIBILITY... We have become the nanny state and the nanny nation...

Bucks, I have to stop in sometime and check out your inventory. I would like to hear more about nanny state and the nanny nation. Another responsibility we have as citizens is to preserve those rights our ancestors have fought and died for. I agree that it is our responsibility to maintain a safe environment for ourselves and the ones we love. I don't need a law enforcement bodyguard that's never there when I need them. I can take care of myself and my own but not without the legal right to do so.