• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Meet and Greet for a pro-2A Candidate for the US House of Representatives

mspgunner

Ok, I know Ed Martin is Pro-2A so I'm holding a meet and greet for him at my home. It's not just a 2A meet and greet by any means, there will be a lot of folks not involved in 2A agenda.

I have known Ed Martin for a number of years. He is a candidate for the US House of Representatives. The map below shows the 2nd Congressional District:
http://edmartinforcongress.com/mo-2nd-distric-map/
The below link is the Official Ed Martin for Congress web site:
http://edmartinforcongress.com/
I am having Ed Martin to my home in Wildwood for coffee and refreshments on July 19th. So often people don't meet and talk to candidates for elected office, especially at the Federal level. There is no "donation" required, although you certainly may contribute to the campaign. Please take this opportunity to meet the man who will be our next US Representative, hear him speak and ask questions in small gathering
July 19th 2011 at 6:30PM for about 1 hour.
RSVP is required.
I will send detailed directions upon request.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
July 19th 2011 at 6:30PM for about 1 hour.
RSVP is required.
I will send detailed directions upon request.

DAMN it, that is literally the day before finals. Man o Man I do not think there is jack diddly squat I can do to make this at ll.

Let me take a look but I think it is a bust :(