Thread: Brady instant check scam!IMO!

Angry Brady instant check scam!IMO!

http://johnrlott.blogspot.com/2011/0...nd-checks.html .

Mr Lott shows the numbers again,showing the FBI NICS is the useless government scam I always knew it is!1791 to 1968- a man walks into any store that sells guns(pistols,rifles or shotguns),pays and walks out. 1968 to 1994- man gets purchase permit(for pistol = gov permission),fills out form 4473(for the Fed Gov) for pistol or long gun,pays and walks out,returning PP to Gov.2001 apply and pay(after Gov background,fingerprinted) for permission to carry pistol under shirt. Just a reminder of all the INFRINGEMENT we go thru today. We have a lot of work to do! CARRY ON!
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

NRA LIFER,GOA,MOC Inc.,CLSD,MCRGO,UAW! MOLON LABE!!

Wait are you trying to say, that somehtinging the Brandy Bunch did doesn't work? Or are you trying to say that Gun Control doesn't work?

I mean obviously the more amount of gun control there is the MORE crime rates go down...
    Oh wait

Well, crime rates go UP so much every time, gun control is relaxed, right...
    Darn it!

Well, obviously the more guns sold, and more guns, owned in America, the more crime their is in this country right?
    SERIOUSLY, REALLY!!

Well, at least I can sleep well at night knowing states like California, New York, New Jersey, Hawaii, Illinois, even DC, MUST have lower crime rates because of their strict gun laws, and states like, Vermont, Alaska, Iowa, and Arizona, must be very dangerous because they have very few gun laws, whoooo.
    What, are you kidding me, SOME-BEACH!
    Last edited by eastmeyers; 06-14-2011 at 01:09 PM.
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    Luke 22:36
    God Bless

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by eastmeyers View Post
    Wait are you trying to say, that somehtinging the Brandy Bunch did doesn't work? Or are you trying to say that Gun Control doesn't work?

I mean obviously the more amount of gun control there is the MORE crime rates go down...
    Oh wait

Well, crime rates go UP so much every time, gun control is relaxed, right...
    Darn it!

Well, obviously the more guns sold, and more guns, owned in America, the more crime their is in this country right?
    SERIOUSLY, REALLY!!

Well, at least I can sleep well at night knowing states like California, New York, New Jersey, Hawaii, Illinois, even DC, MUST have lower crime rates because of their strict gun laws, and states like, Vermont, Alaska, Iowa, and Arizona, must be very dangerous because they have very few gun laws, whoooo.
    What, are you kidding me, SOME-BEACH!
    Yes! Brady gun control (people control) doesn't work. True gun control (treat every gun as if it is loaded,always point the barrel in a safe direction,in case of threat to life or great bodily harm shoot to end the threat) always works! It's Pro Life and is the bullwork of Freedom! God Bless the U.S! CARRY ON!
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

NRA LIFER,GOA,MOC Inc.,CLSD,MCRGO,UAW! MOLON LABE!!