• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hello from Loudoun County

jumper361

Just stopping in to introduce myself as a new OC'r. I've been following the forum for about 3 weeks prior to actually open carrying, and I've familiarized myself with VA state laws regarding such. I'm very impressed with the overall knowledge of the members of the site most of which I see has come through personnel and shared experience.
What impresses me most of all is that members are proactive in the cause of OC and stand behind others that have faced adversity while exercising their rights. I've printed off the tri-fold gun rights pamphlet and carry a few with me in the event that I get questions. But overall I've had no negative feedback from anyone regarding open carry.

FYI

Plan to order cards from Ed
VCDL membership shortly

The Wolfhound

Welcome to the forum and be sure to join VCDL

Welcome aboard! Feel free to jump in to any discussion. We love to share our opinions and Opinions are like...............

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
Just stopping in to introduce myself as a new OC'r. I've been following the forum for about 3 weeks prior to actually open carrying, and I've familiarized myself with VA state laws regarding such. I'm very impressed with the overall knowledge of the members of the site most of which I see has come through personnel and shared experience.
What impresses me most of all is that members are proactive in the cause of OC and stand behind others that have faced adversity while exercising their rights. I've printed off the tri-fold gun rights pamphlet and carry a few with me in the event that I get questions. But overall I've had no negative feedback from anyone regarding open carry.

FYI

Plan to order cards from Ed
VCDL membership shortly

Welcome. I'd be happy to send some :)