• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Funny Video on the new CCW Legislation

Carcharodon

Butt stroke to the face...MOVE

+10!
My reply "Have you ever been to Milwaukee? or Oshkosh? or even parts of Neenah or Appleton? The intent of this isn't to fight with my neighbor or other citizens, its to protect against the criminals. Otherwise known as leveling the playing field . If you don't want to carry, don't. Me or one of my friends will hopefully be there to pick up your slack."

wild boar

There's something about the whole...

...Constitution and collage that doesn't equate. If you want to talk about civil rights, or freedom of speech, that they know. They can tell you what the police can't do while they spit on troops, interrupt Military Funerals, or gather to disrupt what ever the flavor of the week is, but don't try to protect yourself. You have to understand, they are smart! To attempt to perform what they view are the duties of law enforcement, just doesn't make sense. You, my friend, have no RIGHT.

Last edited:

Lurchiron

That sure looks like a Dorm room to me maybe located in Madison ?? & she apprears to be a hippy... Maybe she owns a 20 gauge shotgun or something, which would clearly make her an expert on Weapons..
....She calls us Chicken chit because we are smart enough to know that it's impossible to fight off an Armed attacker or attackers with our bare hands... I want to see her go for a long walk on the Northside of Milwakee at 10:00pm on a Saturday wearing an OBAMA SUCKS T-Shirt...let's see how Chicken chit she becomes if she survives......

Damn Glock, you made me spit milk outta my nose:mad:...wait a minute; hey that's her picture on my milk carton; lets see...it says she was snatched by a herd of beer drinking cheese-eaters, and that her last words heard were " Maybe they were Right ".

That was 51 seconds of my life that will be hard to get back...

HandyHamlet

And people wonder why cute little Tigers eat their young.

That sure looks like a Dorm room to me maybe located in Madison ?? & she apprears to be a hippy...

I hope not. "... coulda just boughten that gun..." She has more things to worry about that what other people are doing... And if her parents are paying for school, it is not working.

Last edited:

MKEgal

"So afraid of fellow citizens"
No, I'm fine with my fellow citizens. It's the criminals I want to protect against!

"just give us beer & cheese & we're happy"
Way to go w/ the stereotypes. No, criminals are not happy w/ beer & cheese. They want money for drugs, they want things they can sell for money to get drugs, some just enjoy harming others, so nothing you give them will make them leave you alone.

She does get the idea that training & permits are worthless from a safety standpoint.
That might have been an accident...

She references the AZ shooting as though it were caused or allowed by their CC law.
:banghead:

oak1971 said:
If a thought ever crossed her mind it would be a very short trip.
Meow! But it's an apt observation. Have to remember that one.

HandyHamlet said:
"... coulda just boughten that gun..."
Not correct current English (& not quite correct the way she uses it), but boughten used to be a perfectly good term, though most references I find are from the 1800s.
boughten (archaic or regional, chiefly US)
Adjective: Characterized as having been purchased or bought versus handmade
Verb: Past participle of buy
Now I seriously doubt she's a ESL student (similar constructs in other languages), & there's no way she's that old.
Might be a reenacter...
Much more likely she's lazy in her speech or that's how her parents & family talk.

BTW, comments are enabled now, but must be approved. So even if you rant against her, she'll have to read it to decide not to post it. Better to be calm & factual & reasonable so not only she, but everyone else can read it.

Last edited:

goforlow

Based on her other youtube videos, this nutjob lives in the Eau Claire/Chippewa Falls area by me! I know, sucks to be me! She is just another clueless liberal. As said before, I don't fear the law abiding, I fear criminals!

keepyourreceipt

The really scary part is that I actually have a few unfortunate friends who talk and think the same way.... I wish they had a little red X box I could click off their nonsense just as easily as I did her....

HandyHamlet

Not correct current English (& not quite correct the way she uses it), but boughten used to be a perfectly good term, though most references I find are from the 1800s.

Can we just pretend I'm right? I KNOW my mom isn't going to pay for me to go back to school to learn 1800's speak. And I don't have the stomach to watch her again just to find something else to be mean about.

If only she would just mind her own damned business... and maybe clean that room up a bit. It's kind of sad.

:)

GlockRDH

shes had her gun 'for who knows how long' and 'knows it inside and out'....I guess we are supposed to trust that SHE knows what shes doing with it...im placing the same level of trust on her that she places on the rest of the legally armed populace. she is an elitist.