• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Funny Video on the new CCW Legislation

markush

ETA to add that i am going to bed as i totally misread the OP...but will say I couldn't make it past a minute and a half of that drivel.

Last edited:

Jason in WI

Six minutes of my life gone. Man, is she going to be upset when she finds out none of my sidearms have a manual safety!

She can't tell what caliber I will be carrying by looking at it? WTF :confused:

I'm glad she lives in her own little safe world where there's nothing to be afraid of, except for the law abiding citizens concealing their firearms.....lol

Oh and shes going to be nervous when she SEES a CONCEALED handgun on someone :banghead:.

springfield 1911

Founder's Club Member
She really impies that she owns a gun! I don't think so! I thought most hunters die of heart attacks and are injured falling out of trees Than being shot, I guess she told me.

wild boar

Just let her walk...

:shocker:...home from 27th,and North. See if she has a better grasp on reality. :uhoh:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
That sure looks like a Dorm room to me maybe located in Madison ?? & she apprears to be a hippy... Maybe she owns a 20 gauge shotgun or something, which would clearly make her an expert on Weapons..
....She calls us Chicken chit because we are smart enough to know that it's impossible to fight off an Armed attacker or attackers with our bare hands... I want to see her go for a long walk on the Northside of Milwakee at 10:00pm on a Saturday wearing an OBAMA SUCKS T-Shirt...let's see how Chicken chit she becomes if she survives......

Last edited:

Teamtnt2004

I went to beat my head against the wall but then realized there's already too many holes from the last time, and the time before that, and the time before that, and the time before that...You get the picture. :)

So there is no criminals to protect ourselves from in WI? Well damn that's great news! Guess I'll just sell my guns and not wear a seat belt! As long as I got my beer and cheese I'll be happy! What a frickin moron.....

papa bear

my condolences for the concealed carry legislation :(

i think she been having more than cheese and beer. wow that is got to be the dumbist person in America. when she said " if she sees someone concealed carrying" she will be afraid. how does she know there aren't people around her already, that she does even know it, duh.

i tried to put in a half doz. videos of violence in Wisconsin, but it didn't work.