• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Do you want a gun specific Suppressor Trust? Sun, July 17th

Tawnos

Because someone decided to invent a specialty?

What's the history of 'gun specific trusts? It's been 43 years since the NFA, and such a trust seems like a very recent 'development.' Begs the question, why now.

http://begthequestion.info/

Not a new development. Not begging the question. First penalty is declined, second is accepted. Fifteen post penalty, repeat the post. ;)

oldkim

New location

Change in venue as the am time slot is not available at Maggies.

Same day time but different location... Sunday, July 17th 10-12pm and 1-3pm

Urbia Fresh Cafe is really close to Maggies (less than 0.5 miles).

It's easier to get there to Urbia Fresh Cafe http://www.urbiafreshcafe.com/?page=home
415 Central Ave N, Kent, WA, 98032

As you head down or up 167 you take the Central Street Exit (just past 212th street exit). You'll turn left (South) onto Central and it's about 3/4 miles down on your Right. It used to be a KFC.

The owner, Lori will be opening her shop (it's typically closed on Sunday) so she'll meet us there and be open the whole time.

Its free - Just show up for the FREE Info.

*The shop will be open to serve coffee and food.

Disclaimer: By having this event at Urbia Fresh Cafe, Urbia Fresh Cafe is not endorsing nor does it imply any support or non support of Suppressors and the laws surrounding the use and ownership of suppressors. They are just nice folks opening up their doors so free men and women can find good information on what's legal in this state.

If you helped promote this Trust Meeting Please update on the sites... with the new location

Last edited:

Lammo

Gun specific means that the trust deals strictly with firearms and firearm components, not that it deals with only one gun.

Dave_pro2a: a trust removes the need for CLEO signoff

I believe the trust also has to do with the ability to transfer the suppressor to you descendents. I could be wrong about that (it has happened before and it will happen again).

IAALBIAADPASIDKSATGSOO.

oldkim

Correct...

It also helps in the daily use and by multiple parties depending on how it is written and what extent you want it... who can have "possession" of it. If its only you then you have to deal with everyone that has "access" to it like your spouse, etc. A trust can identify and cover you and all the ones covered in the trust in these cases.

All these topics will be discussed in detail by an Attorney... Which is not me :monkey

Last edited:

Tawnos

I believe the trust also has to do with the ability to transfer the suppressor to you descendents. I could be wrong about that (it has happened before and it will happen again).

IAALBIAADPASIDKSATGSOO.

I am a lawyer but I am a district prosecuting attorney so I don't know SATG something or other?