Thread: Issa's hearing on Fast and Furious is live streaming.

Issa's hearing on Fast and Furious is live streaming.

"Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Thanks!!
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

Issa just asked the three Special Agents if this could be politically motivated, trying to support the "US guns going to Mexico" BS crammed down our throats by the current Admin.

Short answer. No, it was inept case supervisors. But it still begs the question why the AFT and the Administration spout this BS if they knew it wasn't true.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

So as to remain on point...

Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    Issa just asked the three Special Agents if this could be politically motivated, trying to support the "US guns going to Mexico" BS crammed down our throats by the current Admin.

Short answer. No, it was inept case supervisors. But it still begs the question why the AFT and the Administration spout this BS if they knew it wasn't true.
    ...You mentioned BS, going to be at Lizzy's for fish this Friday
    The purpose of fighting is to win,
    there is no victory in defense.
    The sword is more important than the shield,
    and skill is more important than either.
    The final weapon is the brain,
    all else is supplemental.

Assnt Attorney Bob Weich is up. I've never seen a man burned alive before. Where is my popcorn. Hope he remembers how to bag groceries.
    Abraham Lincoln

Alexcabbie

GO ISSA
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

And now Issa is going at it with Cummings. I think I'm in
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Me too. Issa for President.

W Boar, pm sent about Lizzy's.
    Last edited by HandyHamlet; 06-15-2011 at 01:16 PM.
    Abraham Lincoln

Alexcabbie