• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone hear about this Meriden issue?

AGust82

That is a horrible article. Was he holding the gun in his hand? Was he simply carrying it on his hip? Is the rear of the bank a wooded area he was "hiding" in, or was it simply the parking lot?

Rich B

That is a horrible article. Was he holding the gun in his hand? Was he simply carrying it on his hip? Is the rear of the bank a wooded area he was "hiding" in, or was it simply the parking lot?

I highly doubt he was openly carrying. Sounds like he was concealed carrying and the police stopped him, frisked him, etc.

Just my guess of course since our local media is apparently not capable of stringing together coherent thoughts.

MGoduto

KIX

Gotta understand..... this is also the same department with a HORRIBLE issue with people either having rights or outright abuse. Look at the situation with the Chief's son. At least they got him on video.

Jonathan